Reminisce memories

"Oh my baby!" the old lady exclaimed too.

I turned around only to see my boss with his bruised face.

He went for boxing session again.. Look at his bruised face. It must be so painful.

He hugged the old lady and looked at me.

"My baby, who is this woman? I have never seen her before," the old lady asked my boss.

Grandma... Grandson... I'm doomed.

"Grandma.. she is working as a part timer here for sometime now," my boss replied.

Phew. I'm not reprimanded.

"Hello grandma! My name is Yeoneu and I'm so sorry. I didn't know you are the boss's grandmother.." I bowed several times feeling apologetic.

I should have known.. My boss has this photo hanging in the delivery van.. It was him and his grey poodle..

"My precious grandson, can you make me a cup of coffee? The coffee your part timer made is really 🤢!" my boss's grandma commented

While washing the cups and spoons, I side glanced her and saw my boss walking into the counter.

"Will get to it right now granny!" my boss replied.

He wore his apron and started using the coffee machine.

I will not forget what boss said when I first started learning to make coffee.
- The best coffee is made at 94 degree celsius. - (disclaimer: not a fact, just for story purpose)

"The coffee you make it still the best! Smell great and taste perfect!" Granny said happily.

Boss looked at his granny and smiled.

I went back into the cafe and started cleaning more because a few customers just left.

Few hours later..

"How can you just enter my house?!" boss shouted.

I looked over at him and saw his angry face. Before I knew it, I am looking at him leaving the cafe.

"Where are you going boss?" I asked but he ignored and continued walking.

-

"Grandma and Nuna.. how can y'all just barge into my house without my consent..?" I asked them.

"Ju Hyuk ah, we worry for you and just came to check on your house condition," Nuna mentioned with a worried face.