A new part-timer, an annoying one

The next day

Ju Hyuk and I work in the cafe as usual.

"Hello Patricia!" Boss exclaimed.

"Hi Ju Hyuk! Long time no see!" Patricia exclaimed back.

"I missed you Yeoneu ah and the coffee Ju Hyuk made.. as usual, I would like a cup of 94c coffee takeaway," Patricia held my hand and speak.

"Boss no longer sell 94c coffee!" I mentioned.

"Since when?" Boss asked.

I giggled and said," Hahah just joking with y'all!"

"Lady boss, one iced latte please!" A customer shouted.

"Coming~!"

I went to Ju Hyuk and said," Boss, one iced latte please!"

"Got it lady boss~!" Ju Hyuk said.

"Excuse me? Who is lady boss?" I giggled and asked.

"Aren't you the lady boss? Help me pass this to Patricia~" Ju Hyuk passed me the 94c coffee.

"Thank you! Ju Hyuk seems to regain back his cheerfulness, you must be the reason! You used to be fond of Ju Hyuk, you must be elated that your wish came true!" Patricia got hold of the coffee and said.

I glanced over at Ju Hyuk and he smiled back. My heart skipped a beat, he looked fabulous.

Ju Hyuk and I went out to shop for groceries while the new student part timer tend the cafe.

"We got everything we needed, I guess. It's been some time since we watched a movie together. Do you wanna watch a movie before we head back?" Ju Hyuk asked while checking the bags of groceries.

"What about the cafe?" I asked.

"It's not the peak hour. I'm sure JS can withstand the cafe alone. So are you keen to watch a movie before we go back?" Ju Hyuk asked.

I nodded my head.

"What movies should we watch?" Ju Hyuk asked again.

We looked through the posters hanging on the walls.

"How about this horror movie? MAMA. I heard this movie is quite popular." Ju Hyuk said.

I nodded my head again.

We went to buy the movie tickets and popcorns. We proceeded into the cinema and found our seats.

The movie started

I'm a loser for horror movies.. I'm scared.. very very scared.

I was holding onto the popcorn when I saw the jump scare. I trembled and tried to hide behind Ju Hyuk. Some popcorns fell to the ground. He smiled at me before putting his arms around my shoulders. It's been so long since I felt warmth and loved. Even if it's a temporary and fake one, I felt happy in the moment.

"I'm sorry Yeoneu ah, I forgot you're scared of horror movies and still made you watch it with me just now," Ju hyuk said.

The movie ended and we are sitting in one of the restaurants in the mall.

"It's ok! You will get back your memories soon."

"Why didn't you remind me?"

"Because you like to watch horror movies so I watched it with you."

"There's something I haven't forgotten though," he said proudly.

"What is it?"

The waiter served a plate of carbonara on the table.