GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL.

"I can't believe that the twins are eleven now," Rosemary said as her and Charlie got up and got dressed. "I know. Your mom still works at Hogwarts," Charlie said. "She said when she received their letters that they accepted to go to Hogwarts, she would retire," she said. "Yes," he said. They finished getting dressed. Rosemary grabbed her glasses and put them on her face.

They went to wake the twins up to get them to King's Cross Station as it was September first. "Mom, do we have to go to Hogwarts? It's so far from home," Fabian said. "I know that it's far from home, but you have to go. You have to learn how to control your magic," Rosemary said. "Your mother and I are sending you to Hogwarts because we love you," Charlie said.

"Come on, you two, we have to go," Rosemary called upstairs after an hour of waiting for the twins to come downstairs with their things so they could leave. Fiona came downstairs with her backpack and trunk, her trunk hitting each step as she dragged it behind her. "Go on outside, your father is waiting by the car," Rosemary said. "Okay," Fiona went outside. "Fabian, where are you? Let's go," Rosemary called up the stairs. There was no answer from upstairs.

Rosemary came upstairs and into the twins' room. "Fabian, what's wrong?" Rosemary asked. "I'm just nervous," Fabian said. "About what?" she said. "You and dad were great students. You both got all O's on your O.W.L's and all O's on your N.E.W.T's. You both were straight O students. Minnie was also a straight O student as well," he said. "Fabian, you don't have to be nervous about not being a straight O student, your sister was a part of a music group and that motivated her to study and pass her classes. I promise that I won't be disappointed if you don't do as well as we all did in school," she said. "Okay, mom," he said, smiling. "Come on, your father and sister are waiting downstairs for us," she said, standing up from the bed.