CHAPTER 2: KING'S CROSS.

"Mom, I'm hungry," Fabian said. "Me too," Fiona said. "Well, none of us ate breakfast this morning before leaving," Charlie said. "We can get Starbucks before going to platform 9 3/4," Rosemary said. "Yay!" The twins chorused together. "Alright, let's go," Rosemary said. They went to Starbucks and got breakfast. Rosemary and Charlie each got a coffee for themselves, the twins each got a dragon drink, and each twin got an impossible breakfast sandwich. Rosemary got an everything bagel along with some oatmeal. Charlie got a plain bagel. The kids ate their breakfast at a nearby table. Charlie kept a close eye on the twins.

"Mom, something's wrong," Fiona said. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Rosemary said. "My stomach hurts, really bad," Fiona said. "Charlie, can you take Fabian to the platform? I've got to take Fiona to the bathroom. We will meet you there," Rosemary said. "Okay," Charlie said. Rosemary took Fiona to the bathroom. "I figured that this would happen," Rosemary said.

Rosemary took Fiona to the platform. They made it just in time. Rosemary walked up to Charlie as Fiona and Fabian walked onto the train. "Is Fiona alright?" Charlie asked. "She's fine. She's just got her period," Rosemary said. "As long as that's all it is, she'll be fine," Charlie said. The train whistle blew, and the train started to pull away from the platform. Rosemary and Charlie smiled as they hugged one another. Charlie pulled Rosemary in very close to him.