~You Idiot!~

Nightmare POV

"Ok... What do you all use?"

"Mostly just knives and guns... And you?"

"Shotgun and magic... Also bare hand too if needed" I looked at the sky to see the sun setting. Almost time to go and kill this fucking bitch. Killing off a rich man heh wonder how the news will take this. I only smiled. "Ok remember... If you get left behind I'm not coming back for you" they only nod and we walked into the city. We have to get close enough for me to look around and try to find the best place to teleport when the job is done. Because of the last kill there are some polices around some areas so we have to be careful. We can teleport go the base... But I don't know I kinda wanna see how news will travel after all this. It's gonna be funny.

"So... How are we gonna do this?"

"Well first... Imma do this... To show you guys how... This one will be a gun one then I'll show you guys a knife or weapon one..." Then after that someone else will train them... Why am I the first one that has to train these newbies... I rather not train anyone if I'm being honest. I looked around to see not too many polices out here but I think later there is gonna be more... And would you look at that so many polices with that damn singer... Does he really need that many polices around him?

"Oh! Isn't there where Fredbear lives?"

"Hey I think you're right... I like his music" am I really stuck with these people? Ugh... Just kill me now.

Fredbear POV

I think they are going a bit over board with all this polices around my house... Like bruh just leave me be. I sighed and looked out the window til I heard something.

"Stay back demon" demon? Wait can it be... I walked out to my balcony and looked down to see... It is Nightmare! And he's with some people right now. I only smiled.

"Look! It's Fredbear" said one of the guys with him. I only waved but it look like Nightmare didn't want to do anything... Aw... I want to invite him in but... I don't think they are gonna let him in... Besides he's busy right now... Well looks busy. Ugh! I just wanna hang out with the hot demon man! Is that so much to ask for?! I walked back into my room and laid on my bed just thinking. I want to get to know Nightmare more... But he always looks so mad or annoyed when I see him... I'll try talking to him tomorrow... That's only if I'm able to go out... Sad.

Nightmare POV

I teleported us to the roof of the Fazbear's house... Or whatever this building is. From what we know Mr.Fazbear always comes to this dining table to eat. So now we wait. The newbies and I are wearing some coats to keep our faces hidden. It's the best thing to do anyways. I sighed and just waited. I don't know what the newbies are talking about nor do I really care they can talk about whatever they want... Just have to get an attention when the time comes.

After some time I saw Mr.Fazbear walk in the room and I tapped my tail and the newbies look at me. I pointed down do they can see what Imma do so we can get out of here quickly. I loaded my gun and started to aim it. Right now Mr.Fazbear is moving a bit... So I'll have to wait till he sits down or at least he stops moving... Geez. What's up with people moving so much while they talk? Like just sit the fuck down already. I want to fucking leave and not wait a damn decade just to kill someone.
After it felt like forever he finally sat down. Thank Satan. I aim the gun.

"And go!" With that some fucking newbie for on my shoulder making me... Aim down and shot the damn plate. "Oh... " I only glared.

"It came from up there! Go!"

"Oh my... I'm so sorry Nightmare!" I teleported back to the base with all of them.

"You fucking idiot! Wouldn't you just not do that!"

"Hey hey! What's going on?" I saw the boss run over. "What happened?"

"Why don't you ask that fucking idiot right there!" I only growled and walked away. I don't give a damn... I'm finishing this job even I have to do it by myself.

End of chapter