~Ask Him?~

Fredbear POV

I was getting ready to do another show but I can't stop thinking of Nightmare. Should I tell him my feelings? Ahhh- I don't know!

"What's up with you Fredbear?" I turn over to see Chica. She was holding 2 coffees.

"Chica! I don't know what to do! It's been about a month and I know I like Nightmare but I don't know what to do!" She puts the coffees down then looks at me.

"Imma be honest with you... I still don't fully trust Nightmare... It's just something about his personality... But if you do like him go ask him out" she said. While I was just being a blushing mess. Ask him out? I don't know if I can! I sighed and looked down a bit. "Look Fredbear I'll help you if you need help! I'm pretty sure the guys are out there with the audience right now" what do I do?

"Hey! Maybe I can ask him during the show"

"Hey now wait- I don't think that's a good idea Fredbear. You already know Nightmare is not ever sociable." Oh right- Fuck! How can I forget that!?

"Well... Maybe after the show when we're on the bus" Chica smiles.

"Yep! That's a better plan Fredbear now drink your coffee then be ready ok?" I nod then Chica left with one coffee. I look down at the table and grad my coffee and started to drink it. Heh. I walked over to the stage and took out my microphone.

"Good afternoon everyone!" The crowd yells and I smiled.

Nightmare POV

It's now been a month... That means I only have about 2 months left to finish this fucking job. I sighed and looked at the stage just to see Fredbear singing. And why does it smell like gun powder? Don't tell me someone is trying to steal... My job? I looked around a bit. I mean there are building here that are well for this type of stuff after all... Assassins. I looked over at a building that's not too far from here and noticed a small shine. So that's where this fucker is. Great. I looked back at Fredbear and saw that he's not moving at much.

I quickly put a dome around Fredbear with my shadow. And when I did I heard a sound like something was hit against it. So I was right... I heard this crowd of people yelling about... Who knows what but all I did was walk onto the stage.

"Nightmare! The hell do you think you're going!" I heard Freddy yell... But I don't really care. I walked over to the dome and can feel fear in there.

"Hey Fredbear... Can you hear me?"

"N-Nightnare? What's going on? What is this?"

"No need to worry... It's just my shadow and well of course" I took the shadow down and saw Fredbear who was shaking a bit. "And also this" I showed Fredbear a bullet and he looks scared. "Oh yea this as well" behind me the same guy who was in the building showed up. Thanks you Bear. I didn't noticed but I felt Fredbear grad my arm and I turn to see him behind me now. Then I saw some guards run up. I glare back at the guy. This guy isn't from my gang so he's from another one. The guy glares over at me.

"You... I know y-" he stopped right there because of his fear. Heh this guy is scared of dolls? All I gonna do is make myself look like a doll in his eyes and there he's too scared to talk. I looked over at Fredbear and fear is still there... Now this time they were after him. I saw Chica run up and hug Fredbear and now he's crying- she took him off of the stage then the police showed up. Ah-

End of chapter