Chapter 50

5/18/302 AC

Casterly Rock

Rosa's point of view

I sat down in my room's silk chair right beside my desk having breakfast when a raven came, its wings flapping as fast as they could as he almost crashed into the chair next to me

I sat down in my room's silk chair right beside my desk having breakfast when a raven came, its wings flapping as fast as they could as he almost crashed into the chair next to me. I looked at its leg and realized the color of the ribbon. It was a dark green and I started to panic. I knew this was from someone in my family, and I could have sworn it was from my sister, such a dark color only could mean war. I frantically came to the raven and took the letter to see what was happening now.

Rosa,

I have come to King's Landing to resolve the problem with Loras and I have to say I have failed. Our family is in danger. They have taken your brother and sister into the dungeons and will keep them until they see fit. Cersei did all of this, I am sure of it as I spoke to her prior to our questioning. I have to say these are dangerous times, not even the High Sparrow will listen to me as I have threatened him with our resources. I have started to pull back food for the capital but still nothing has changed as we speak. I beg of you my love not to come close to this shit hole. I want you safe and away from all of this. I want you to stay in good health, that is my number one priority. I have sent word to Tywin and hope to meet him in a week. We will figure it out, just stay safe child.

Nana

As soon as I read this I got up and turned the chair over with anger taking over me. "Ahhh!!!" I screamed as I was so upset I couldn't do anything. I wanted to go to the capital and kill that bitch. She had taken my siblings and thrown them in a pings cell, all for her enjoyment. I knew I could do so much if I wasn't with child and for more than a moment I resented the idea of my child. It wasn't the right time, everything was going wrong, and I was here unable to help.

"Rosa! what is it?" Anna came to me frightened by my screams as I passed around the room

"Rosa! what is it?" Anna came to me frightened by my screams as I passed around the room. "Is it the baby? Are you in pain," she asked as she tried to get me to sit down but I just cried out of frustration at not being able to get on Dior and fix this whole matter myself. Anna was so confused but as soon as I handed her the letter her face changed. She looked at it and then placed her hand over her head realizing how bad this all was. "Tywin will take care of it... I know it."