Chapter 58

7/9/302 AC

The Arbor Port

Bronn's point of view

I was sitting down at a port in Arbor waiting for this so-called queen of the sea salt water's or whatever the letter said

I was sitting down at a port in Arbor waiting for this so-called queen of the sea salt water's or whatever the letter said. I couldn't remember since I read it drunk. Well did it really make a difference now that I was drunk again, but when was I really that drunk? I was about to ask for more wine when in came a horde of men all wearing black and leading them was a man that looked too thin he seemed as if he was about to break apart and next to him was a woman with dirty blond hair and a sailors smile. You know that one that they make when they see victory ahead of them.

Just then I knew that this was the person I was waiting for all along. I got up and started making my way towards the table they were sitting in and I had to say I started to get jealous at the way that women started to surround this ruff woman. She seemed to enjoy it as she started grabbing tits left and right. "You don't see ass like this up north," the so-called lady said, smacking ass and enjoying herself before I came and sat just in front of her with her man ready to kill me.

"I can agree with that

"I can agree with that. Very firm and round if you ask me. I had her last night, she is good, but I recommend that red head. I am assuming you are the Greyjoy siblings," I made my first impression while taking the boy's wine goblet and taking a gulp from it. "Oh by the way I am Bronn, Sir Bronn but who really cares. I was sent by Queen Rosalia Tyrell."

"Yes we exchanged a letter I believe. I have read about you, the Lannister's Dog. Do you finally have your castle or do they still owe you that?" She was good and I had to admit in a good light she looked better and more charming than before. "Yara Greyjoy, head of this flet, the one you have to convince to support your queen. And so far I am not impressed. Tell me, are her siblings still imprisoned?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Queen Rosa is with child... Both of her siblings are locked up by her husband's sister, and she is looking for a strong lady like you. One that can provide her enough ships to destroy the capital. And from the look of it you are looking for someone to take back your throne. Heard your uncle now has it." If she wanted to try the sarcastic tactic then she had met her equal.