Chapter 4 | A quick fight and a girl's day <33

-*-*-*-

"You'll lose, Y/n," Sienna says.

With that, I walk over to Tommy and ignore my friend's desperate calls.

"Hey, Tommy," I say, tapping his shoulder.

"Oh, it's you, Allie has told me all about you, you're a bitch, you're lucky you're a girl and I'm respectful," he says.

"Wouldn't say you were respectful," I say.

Tommy's expression drops, "You're lucky you're a pathetic girl or I'd beat the shit out of you."

"Try me," I reply.

By now the room is filled with chants to fight.

I see Georgie in the corner of my eye, I look over at him before glaring back at Tommy.

"You gonna take the first shot or not?" I ask.

"I can't hit a girl, you'd be knocked out," he chuckles.

"Is that so?" I ask.

I can tell Georgie is worried, but I see Xui reassuring him. Xui is pretty much the only one, who believes in me.

I grab Tommy's shoulders.

He chuckles, "Was that meant to hurt?" he asks.

"No," I say.

I stand silently for a minute before bringing my knee up and kneeing his dick.

"Ow, fuck...that's not fair!" he yelps and punches me in the face.

I punch him back before I push him to the floor as he bellows in pain about his balls, which he probably doesn't even have.

"I'm sorry, would you have hurt me more if I was a boy?" I ask, stepping on him.

I kick him in his jaw and get off.

By no surprise, Allie and her little group got the principal 'cause I 'unfairly' hurt her friend, who embarrassed my Georgie...

"STEP AWAY, EVERYONE!" I hear the principal shout.

The crowd clears and I see my friends standing with Georgie. I wipe the blood from my nose. My friends whisper between each other as Georgie stands there, aimlessly.

"Who knew you were gonna start a fight?" The principal asks.

"Nobody, sir," I say.

"Y/n L/n, Tommy Clarkson, Allie Peterson, Bess Smith, Piper Harris, Hannah Thomas my office," he states.

Allie gets four of her mates to defend and side with her little bully, Tommy, that's so unfair.

-*-*(The office)*-*-

"What exactly happened?" he asks.

"Well," I begin.

Bess interrupts, "She's just jealous," she laughs.

"I was asking Y/n. Bess, Piper, Hannah, Allie, wait outside, you're just witnesses," the principal says, glaring at Bess.

"That's so unfair," Bess states.

"Can I go home after this," Tommy asks, "My body...hurts..."

"Very well, I'll get you a note but, Y/n, what on Earth happened, you're my best student, normally, I'm very disappointed," he states.

That hurts. Gotta admit it's worse than being screamed and shouted at.

"Why isn't he expelled already, anyway?" I ask.