-A Job-

Y/n POV
I woke up from the light coming from outside realizing that I'm in a bed and not on a tree branch. Remembering that I was treated by a red head. While trying to remember what happened yesterday someone knock on the door asking permission to enter. Then it hit me, I was staying at a castle. While trying to get myself together and answering the person to come in only to see Obi the cat saying "oh your already awake I'm pretty impressed but Zen wants to see you I'll be outside waiting for you and don't go running off by yourself again" "alright I'll be there" I responded. I wanted to go already but the cat will only chase me and my wound hasn't healed yet so I'm stuck untill I'm all good. Once I was ready I walked outside and Obi walked me to Zen's office.

Obi POV
"So how did you sleep" I said. I was off for some reason I never made conversations awkward before, I just rub it off while them telling me that they slept good. I asked them why they kept her hood and mask on "I keep it for a reason and you'll see soon" they responded. When we made it to Zen's office I could tell they was nervous. As we open the door Mitsuhide had a glare 💭guess he doesn't like them💭.

Y/n POV
Zen started to ask me questions like if i have a family which I responded "sort of" I could tell Zen was curious and asking me what did i mean by sort of. " well my father left and my mother is -well -it's hard to say" i said. I didn't want to tell them that I ran away from home just because of my mother. Lucky Zen didn't pressure me to tell me to tell the truth and just said I can tell when I'm ready. Next question was " what is your age" which I said 20. Next up was "what job do you have" " I usually just pick up wanted posters for money" I said. It wasn't much but money is money right. "Already so if you don't mind will you take off your hoodie and mask " when he said it I was hesitated at first but knowing that they haven't heard of me yet and let a literally stranger inside of a castle I think I could do it. I nodded my head yes while taking off the hood and mask.

Obi POV
Once I saw their (h/l)  lilac hair and their black eyes I thought I saw them from somewhere but it's probably just my imagination. Everyone was shocked when they saw them. I finally understand why they didn't want to show theirself.

Mitsuhide POV
I didn't trust them at all. There was something about them I didn't trust. Once I saw them with their hair and eyes I knew I saw them in a missing poster. But I decided to look into it more and telling Zen about it. "Alright thank you for showing me now, Obi can you take them to Shirayuki so they can get their wound check out please" Zen said which Obi responded "of course master". Before they went out the door Y/n asked if they can keep their mask on which Zen was ok with as long their hood was down.

Kiki POV
When Obi and Y/n left Zen asked if we should ask them if they wants a job at the castle. I seen them in missing posters and what I could tell they doesn't want to be found but I agreed since they don't mean harm. In the other hand Mitsuhide doesn't trust it was obvious from the start and said "Zen I wouldn't trust them.  I seen them in missing posters and we just met them" "You may be right but remember they did nothing wrong plus Obi said that they tried to run away" Zen responded. "I think we should watch them for a bit and see what they can do to help" I said. Mitsuhide didn't like the idea but he knows he can't judge them so quickly so he agreed.

Y/n POV
I saw the the sea blue hair boy glared at me and giving me a sign to go away and we all good. Obi and I walked to where Shirayuki was so she can have a look at me. Once we got their Shirayuki was impressed with my hair and eyes and said that I had nothing to worry about that this place is safe. After Shirayuki patched me up Zen asked if he could come in and have a talk with me. When he came in the sea blue hair, a blonde, and a cat came inside of the room, and before he was going to say anything a dagger came flying inside of the window aiming at Zen which I was quick enough to get him out of the way but in the price of me getting hit.

Shirayuki POV
"Kiki, Mitsuhide, Obi find the person who threw that dagger and bring them here quick, Shirayuki you know that to do" Zen said. I rushed in to help Y/n. After a few treatments later they found the guy and Kiki told me that the guy wanted to get rid of Zen and take me. Soon the others came in and Obi said " how's Y/n" "they'll be fine but it was difficult cause the dagger was poisoned by a new type of  toxin but I was able to treat it so other than that everything's ok now" I respond. "I'm glad Y/n safe now, and I was thinking about having Y/n as an ally and I want everyone's approval what do we think" Zen said I agreed but with an agreement of having Y/n not getting hurt every second cause soon enough theirs not going to be enough herbs left.

Zen POV
After everyone's approval even though Mitsuhide didn't like the idea of and telling the that I only said a position at the castle he agreed. When we walk into Y/n room to see if she was awake she was getting her suff and ready to leave. 💭 wonder why that wants to leave that badly 💭 "Y/n get back here now!" Mitsuhide yelled which scared them a bit but immediately came back "So Y/n we been talking and I wanted to ask you if you want to work here as an ally of mine" I said. "Wait-What-me working here" Y/n said and very confused "yes and you get to live here too" I added "a-are you sure you just met me and this is too much" they said "I'm sure and you'll know more about every one of us and see all of us as friends but you will have to take a test after you recover so what do you say" they took a good thought about and said "I'll take the job" "great now get well and stop running away from us please" I asked and she nodded.

To be continued

A/n:
I'm very sorry this took so long my motivation has been lacking and school has been tough but I will tell you I will complete this story and I changed the intro a bit if you want to look at that but other than that enjoying 😊