|•|Information|•|

Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki bakugou. Their history is long and full of emotions. Izuku was told he was an omega. But he never got his pheromones, or any omega instincts. Not to mention the fact his 17 and still hasn't had his heat, which you usually get around 12. The joke that he was a beta started to become more than a joke, now not even izuku himself is sure if he's an omega. Katsuki bakugou on the other hand, He is very clearly a alpha. He got his instincts when he was 6, his first rut when he was 9. And his pheromones are aggressive and dominant. You don't even have to look at him to know he's an alpha. Now it's the end of the first term in their third year. And izuku and bakugou are about to be greeted by a very sudden surprise.

Omegaverse:

Alphas:
Make up 2/5 of the population. Often have good control over themselves. Stronger than other genders.

Instincts:
An alpha's instinct usually leads to aggression. They are territorial and dominant.

Rut:
Most commonly starts at 12. Depending on who their with and when their puberty is, their rut will either be lustful or angered. Usually from the age of 12-14 They spend their rut with their parents. They get irritated easily and lash out quickly. Many have had to be locked up or have had the police called on them. Usually from ages 15+, but depends on how far along they are with puberty, It becomes more sexual. Yet they still are very aggressive, the urge to find an omega, especially one they have feelings for, grows with age.

An omega in heat doesn't always set an alpha into rut. Most alpha's will be able to be around a omega In heat without going into rut, or even wanting the omega. But the longer their with said omega and the stronger their feelings are, the harder it is to control.

Betas:
Makes up 2/5 of the population. Have the strongest control out of every second gender, it's very hard to make a beta lose control. They are just like a ordinary person.

Instincts:
Slightly heightened instincts, although some don't have any.

Dont experience a rut or heat, although can be effected by such (Hard tho)

Omegas:
Make up 1/5 of the population. Have the strength of a ordinary person. Have low control.

Instincts:
Most heightened instincts when it comes to danger/awareness.

Heat:
Same as aloha's, usually starts at 12. Depending on their progress with puberty, their heat will either be overemotional, or lustful. Usually from ages 12-14 they will spend it with their parents, are usually very touchy, not romantically but just hugging/Any form of comfort. They're emotions are heightened a lot. Usually starting at 15+ their heat starts becoming more lustful, depending on puberty. Can become very Depressed if like anything upsetting happens during their heat, from accidentally pressing the wrong button on the TV, to being regected by their mate. The littlest things can set them off, the more it would hurt while their not in heat the more it hurts while in heat.

An alpha in a rut almost always sends an omega into heat.