chapter 12

They both were in each other's arm... Without caring that there are other people also present in the house...when Arjun tucked her hair behind her ear...and she came out from his dream land....she instantly.. came out from his hold and pushed him back...and look downwards...shyly...Arjun held her hand and said with stern voice... 'Don't ever dare to push me... Again..' Ahana was shaken by his aura... And his deep voice... She look up to meet his gaze... And suddenly Arjun realize that he scared her...so he instantly...hug her and try to sooth her he can feel her heart beating very fast... He felt guilty...for making her.. scare...he hug her tightly and rub her back..and said...

I'm so sorry baby... Boh bas... Hmm... I'm so sorry... Main tumhe darana nhi chahta tha... Mujhe maaf kardo pls...

She look up to him and said...koi baat nhi... Boh bas mujhe aapki awaaz se darr.. lag gaya tha...she said cutely...

Arjun just watched her..lovingly...as she never felt uncomfortable around her..not even when she was in her arms... Arjun cup her face from his right hand and other hand was on her waist securing her tightly..like she will just fall down if he not secure her...and said...

Tum bahut cute...ho❤️ kisi din meri jaan lelogi tum... Aur main Khushi Khushi..mar bhi jaunga tumhare liye...he said everything by just looking in her eyes with so much...emotions and feelings...and yes it was right as he knows what Ahana is to him...his Amore..♥️

He said aaj shaam...tumhe ek surprise Milne wala hai...so be ready for it...aur soch samajh ke decide karna...kyunki tumhara...jawaab kuch bhi ho... Tum sirf meri hi ho... Aur rahogi...humesha...he said with his famous smirk plastered on his face...she was confused..that why he was saying all these things.. she was thinking all these when she became shocked and frozen when she felt Arjun's lips on her forehead...she was not able to process anything.. she just heard the last words.. Arjun ki Ahana..❤️ Arjun ki zindagi...hai..

With this Arjun left her...she just stood there... Not able to understand anything...but she don't feel anything wrong in it as she know that only Arjun has all these rights...on her..she feel comfortable around him and most importantly she feels..safe and secure in his arm.. that nobody can touch her when she's with him..as she was busy in thinking all these thing when a servant came to her... And said... Bai sa.. apko aapke dadaji aur aapke pitaji ne bulaya hai...she was thinking that why? Her father and grandfather called her...she said... Hum abhi aate hai..with this she went to meet both of them....

When she entered in the room she found every one in the room present... Her father, grandfather, mother, grandmother and her brother... She was confused as why..? Everyone was present there...

She asked.. dadaji aapne bulaya aur aap sab yaha kuch baat hai kya...she asked her grandfather...

Ranjit asked her to come to him and he made her sit next to him.. when he said...

Ahana hum sab tumse kuch puchna chahte hai.. aur tumhe bilkul bhi darne ki zaroorat nhi hai.. tum hume sab sach sach batana beta... He said to Ahana who was confused...

She said...dadaji kya baat hai aapko kuch kehna hai... Toh puchiye aap...main aapko sab sach hi bolungi.. she said..

Beta...kya tum kisi ko pasand karti ho...he asked her..for which she replied.. dadaji aap jante hai main kisi ko pasand nhi karti...she said...

Everyone was happy as they already knew the answer..

When Ranjit held her hand and asked...beta tumhare liye ek rishta aya hai... Bahut hi acche pariwaar se.. hai boh log aur ladka bhi bahut accha hai..hum sab jante hai usse aur hum sab ko boh pasand bhi hai... Hum chahte hai tum mil lo usse ek baar..aur is rishte ke baare main socho...

Ahana was shocked.. to listen this her mind was going towards Arjun's word which he told few moments ago... She is not able to respond... So her dadima..came towards her and said...

Ahana tum bilkul chinta mat karo hum sab bahi karenge Jo tum chahti ho.. koi bhi tumhe force nhi karega.. par hum sabko lagta hai ki tumhare  liye Arjun se behtar aur koi nhi ho sakta...

Ahana was astonished.. after listening Arjun's name..when her father said... Ha hum sabko Arjun pasand hai tumhare liye.. ab tumhara faisla tum jo chaho..

Ahana was happy that her family chooses Arjun for her.. as she feels that he is the right choice for her.. she feels safe with him

So she said that she will marry whomever her family choose... She was right she will marry the person her family choose for her even if her family choose someone else and not Arjun.. every one was so happy after listening her answer her dadi and her mother hug her...and give her blessing..

Everyone went out.. to inform indrajith and his family about Ahana's decision.. only her brother Rudra was left with her..he came towards her and said.. Maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki tumhari shaadi ki baat itni jaldi hojayengi... Par main kush hoon tumhare liye kyunki Maine Arjun ki aankhon main dekhi hai mohobbat tumhare liye.. aur mujhe pura yakeen hai ki boh tumhe bahut khush rakhega... He said.. and Ahana hug him and said...

Mujhe bahut safe feel hota hai unke saath.. Aisa lagta hai ki jaise hum pehle se jaante hai ek dusre ko... Aur main kush hoon ki main unse shaadi kar rhi hoon... Par kya boh taiyyar hai.. is shaadi ke liye.. she ask..her brother..

He said.. yeh rishta Arjun ki razamandi se hi toh aya hai.. boh kush hai..is rishte se..

She was happy after listening this...