ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗᵗˡᵉ (っ˘ω˘ς )

It was now 9 and ivy went downstairs to see everyone waiting for her "come on lets play" felix said ivy came and sat next to hyunjin and changbin "ok before we start wheres chan" ivy asked "hes out working better if hes not hear otherwise we cant play the game" seungmin said "oh ok well are you all ready" everyone nods yes.

"ok so seungmin you start" felix said seungmin spun the bottle it landed on changbin "aww no let me spin again"seungmin wined "you dont have to kiss him but then you have to take a shot of a drink only changbin can make it" ivy said "ok yh im cool with that" seungmin said.

Changbin went into the kitchen and saw lots of drinks he chose vodka and tequila "this is nice" he smirked walking back to the living room "hear seungmin a nice drink just for you" "cut the crap you put the strong shit didnt you" seungmin said mad seungmin took the shot by his face it defiantly was strong.

"ah omg that was so gross it hurt" seungmin complained "dont be such a baby you should of kissed me them"changbin said making a kissy face at him"i rather die" seungmin rolled his eye.Mia spun the bottle it landed on ivy mia stood up and sat on ivys lap and kissed her for a good 10 seconds all the boys where looking at them too shoked that mia kissed Ivy.

Mia got off ivys lap seeing the boys staring "what wish that was you or something"mia said.It was now Felix's turn he spun the bottle and it landed on jeongin "aw shit kiss or shot" jeongin said "kiss" felix siad"wait what..fine come hear " felix stood up and went to jeongin they started at eachother regretting there choice "get it over with" seungmin said already sounding drunk

Felix went straight into jeongin's lips kissing him so fast "ok done it move on" felix said jeongin shocked from felixs kiss "ok now who want to go" ivy asked "me" Hyunjin said,he spun the bottle it landed on Mia "oooo your gonna kiss a girl" jeongin said "shut the fuck up you kissed a boy" Hyunjin said "hey are you going to kiss me or what?" mia asked, Hyunjin noded yes.

Mia stood up and went towards Hyunjin sitting on his lap she leaned in to kiss him but then "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING" a voice yelled everyone looked towards the door seeing chan