ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ

The sun rose on a tense morning at the mafia mansion. minho, gathered the girls, Mia and Ivy, in the living room. "Listen up, girls," he began, his voice carrying the weight of authority. "Some friends from other mafia groups will be visiting today. We need you to be on your best behavior. Don't engage with them unless necessary, understand?"

Mia and Ivy nodded, exchanging nervous glances. They knew the potential danger of interacting with mafia groups.

As predicted, the visitors arrived later that day. Niki, Jay, Jake, Heesung, Sunoo, Sunghoon, and Jungwon from ENHYPEN entered, followed by Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Yuna, and Chaeryeong from ITZY, and San, Wooyoung, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yeosang, Mingi, Yunho, and Jongho from ATEEZ.

as they entered one by one greeted by Chan the gentleman kissing the girls hands ivy's eyes light up seeing Jake and jay walk in she nudged Mia,Mia's gase looks to her "hey look at them two" Mia looks back at what she eyes at "omg isn't that those cute boys for that party" Mia said with a quiet voice but a big expression on her face.

As the evening came, tensions began in the dining room. Ivy and Yeji found themselves standing near the bar, pouring drinks for the guests. Yeji's hand accidentally slipped down Jake's chest as she reached for a bottle, that didn't go unnoticed by Ivy, who was standing nearby.

Ivy's jaw tightened as jealousy flared within her. She clenched the bottle in her hand, feeling an urge to confront Yeji but fought to keep her composure.

However, things took a turn when Yeji boldly took a seat on Jake's lap, right in front of Ivy and a couple other members. The casual conversation they were having turned tense as Ivy's frustration boiled over.

"Excuse me," Ivy snapped, her voice sharp with irritation. "Mind finding your own seat?"

Yeji raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on her lips. "Why? Is there a problem?"

Ivy's fists clenched at her sides as she struggled to control her temper. "Yeah, there's a problem. It's called respect."

The atmosphere grew thick with tension as the two girls locked eyes, neither backing down. The exchange of words quickly escalated into a heated argument, drawing the attention of nearby mafia members.

changbin, sensing trouble, intervened before the situation could escalate further. He pulled Ivy away, urging her to calm down while casting a glance at Yeji almost telling her to shut up.

Ivy stormed off to her room, her frustration boiling over. She barged in, slamming the door shut behind her, her face contorted with anger as she threw herself onto the bed.

Mia, sensing Ivy's mood, followed her into the room, closing the door gently behind her. "Ivy," she said softly, "I agree with you. She's a bitch."

Ivy looked up, surprised by Mia. A small smirk tugged at the corners of her lips as she nodded in agreement, grateful for her friend's support.

Mia gave Ivy's shoulder a comforting squeeze before heading towards the door. "I'll leave you to cool off," she said, her voice filled with understanding.

As the door clicked shut behind Mia, Ivy let out a heavy sigh, her anger slowly dissipating. She closed her eyes, trying to calm her racing thoughts.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, causing Ivy to jump. She sat up, her heart pounding as she watched the door slowly open.

To her surprise, Jake stood in the doorway, a concerned expression on his face. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, his voice gentle.

Ivy hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine," she muttered, avoiding his gaze.

Jake stepped further into the room, . "Ivy, I need to tell you something," he began, his voice low. "Yuji and I used to be a thing, but it didn't work out. She's still attached to me, but I want you to know that you're the only one I think about"

Ivy felt her cheeks flush as his words washed over her. She swallowed hard, her heart pounding in her chest as she met his gaze. "I...I don't know what you mean," she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper.

Jake took a step closer, his hand brushing slowly up her thigh. "You don't have to say anything," he murmured, his voice husky. "Just know that I'm here for you, Ivy. Always."

his hand trailing up her thigh,he slowly gets under her dress touching her inner thighs near her sensitive part. He pushes her head,going in for a kiss.the kiss is very intense as he puts his tongue down her throat causing her eyes to light up in shock she closes her eyes again as his cold hand run's up her warm thigh causes a moan to slip out her mouth.

__________________
sooooo you guys seem to like it yay
😌✊♡
I'll be updating constantly as constant as I can so if a chapter gets delayed I'll say😭👌
love ya's☝️🤭❤️