The first day of Cheer and Dance!

Emilys POV
Today is my first day of cheerleading and dance! I am really really really excited! HOLY WOW IM GONNA BE A CHEERLEADER!!
AND A DANCER! could this life get anybetter?

Currently I am packing my bag for cheer and dance. It's been 2 days since we decorated my room.
All the boys are taking me to cheer and dance today, but every other day I have to go only one will come.

I put an extra bow, my cheer shoes, and some other stuff inside my bag for cheer.
For dance, I put in some other stuff, like a hair elastic and hair brush. You know just simple stuff.
I got changed and went down stairs with my cheer bag.
I grabbed a banana and went to go and see if the boys were ready.
They all were so we went and got into the car.
We got to the gym. I went inside and checked in. Crap I have dance right after this! I forgot my bag! I thought to myself. Harry suddenly handed me my dance bag. He must have known... but how..... hmm I will find out later.

I said bye to the boys and they left. The front desk lady showed me to where the cheerleaders go and what team I will be on. I was on the DAISY team. It was advanced but not really advanved.
I didn't have to try out because this gym didn't require that, you just have to make sure that you can do certain flips.
I put my stuff in the designated area and I walked away. I found the Daisy coach and she was really nice. After a long time of going over rules and getting introduced to the group, We started practice.
We did some flips and some tumbling, but that's really it.

♡after cheer and dance♡
I was soo tired. In dance, we did A LOT of stuff. It was exausting. *a/n: sorry for spelling mistakes*
The boys were there when it ended.
"Hey love how was it?" Harry asked.
"It was awesome but exausting" I told him.

We got home and the boys were going crazy.
Niall got more candy.
Harry wouldn't stop complaining about how he wanted his cat.
Louis wouldn't stop screaming I AM SUPERMAN!
and Actaully Liam was the only normal one.
So me and Liam locked ourselves in my room and started talking. I told him all about my practice and how it went.
We both fell asleep in there because the boys were going nuts.