Visiting Nialls Family and cute Father Daughter moments

A/N: Make sure you actually watch the youtube video above, because....because....idk just WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO PEOPLE!
I tried to make this chapter long, please give me feedback!
Here is part of your Holiday surprise!
Nialls POV
Today we are leaving Liams families home. It was actually quite peaceful, we didn't have to keep getting up to go out and about. We finally just got to sit around and be normal.
Now, we are packing up the car and heading back to our place. Then, we will clean and such and then go to the airport to go to Ireland!
I have really missed my family so I am so happy to be going to see them again.
We finished loading the car up and started to say goodbye to everyone.
After we finished with our goodbyes, we all got loaded into our car and Louis started the engine.
We were pulling out of the driveway, windows down, and everyone just enjoying the peace, when we heard Liam's mom.
"BYE LIAM I LOVE YOU REMEMBER TO CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE BE SAFE!"
Liam chuckled softly, then leaned out the window.
"BYE MOM LOVE YOU TOO I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I GET HOME BYE!" He yelled back before we sped off.
We were all pretty awake, and not really hungry sense we all finally got to relax for a bit so we really didn't need to stop anywhere unless we needed to use the restroom or stretch.
Emily has been a lot more clingy lately, she likes being around one of us and if we try to leave she kind of gets a little panicky. I guess We will all just see what that is all about later. (A/N: WINK WINK)
I looked in the back seat to see Harry and Emily all cuddled up together,watching a movie on Harry's tablet. They were cuddled up under a plaid fleece blanket, and they each had a headphone in their ear. There were times when Emily would giggle and Harry would just stay quiet, there were times when weird faces were being made and then there was times when Harry would chuckle every once in a while and Emily would stay quiet, and then there were the times where they broke out into chuckles and giggles.
The way were sitting in the car this time was:
Louis driving
Me (Niall) in Passenger seat
Liam in the seats behind us getting pictures of Harry and Emily together
And then there was Emily and Harry in the very back, cuddled up and such. Behind them was the trunk with the bags, but of course some bags didnt fit back there so they were scattered throughout us.
Louis and I were lost in our own conversation, when we heard soft sniffling.
I turned around and saw Harry and Emily crying.?!
"Guys, why are you crying?"
I asked, hoping to get an answer.
"Jack died...." Harry said softly.
Oh...they were watching Titanic.
I softly chuckled and smirked and then turned around getting lost in another conversation with Louis.
We stopped at a rest stop to stretch and use the restroom.
We all got out and stretched, and then two of us went into the restroom. (Louis and Niall)
Then we went out and stood back outside the car.
"Alright, Harry, Liam, you guys can go. Emily, come on, I will wait outside the door." Louis said. Harry and Liam walked off, and Emily rolled her eyes and chuckled softly at Louis' stern talking, but followed him anyways.
I went to the vending machine and got some candy for the rest of the ride. I finished the candy run and returned to the car only to find the others back at the car so I gave them their candy. We were getting back into the car when we heard some squealing. I turned around to see a girl and her parents. Her parents rolled her eyes and the girl...I dont know what to call it but she went weak in the knees. She fell onto her knees and started crying, saying "Omg...omg...idols...omg" over and over again. I looked at the others and told them all about what happened, and we all walked over to the girl. She got a picture with every one of us (including Emily), said thanks and to stay safe while traveling and the typical "I love you guys soo much" stuff, and we were off. We loaded back into the car and off we went.
---back at the house---
We walked back into the house, and went to the laundry room. Liam was responsible for cleaning all of our clothes that we wore. Emily was responsible for making sure that we each had blankets and such. I was responsible for taking care of the food, Harry was responsible for cleaning out the car and putting more gas into it, and then Louis was responsible for making sure that the house was clean and that the plants outside were fine.
I walked into the kitchen, going through the bad and good food from the trip. By bad I mean, have fuzz or is turning green and white and black (mold).
Liams POV
I took the clothes from my suitcase and put them into the washing machine on the second floor. I then went into the basement (A/N: yes, they have a basement) and took the suitcases with me.
We have four more washing machines and dryers in the basement. Yes, four, because Zayn was in this house. Zayn was in this band.
I loaded in Emilies laundry in one, then started it up. Then I loaded Harry's in another, and then Louis in another, with Nialls in the other washing machine. Now, all the clothes were being washed and so I took the vacuum and started the process of cleaning out the suitcases from all of the dirt.
20 minutes later.......
I took the dry laundry out of the dryers and put them back into the suitcases. I brought the suitcases back up and put them back by the door.
Emilies POV
It was my job to take care of the blankets and such.
I changed all of the boys pillow cases and mine. I grabbed The blankets from their rooms:
•Louis-Carrot blanket
•Harry-Blue Blanket
•Niall-Green Blanket with a four leaf clover in the center
•Liam-Black blanket
•Emily-Plaid blanket
I folded them and put them by the door with our bags.
Harrys POV
I took the trash out of the car and threw it away.
I vacuumed the car well
Before I turned it on and went to the gas station. I parked and went inside to pay.
I paid my money and also bought a couple of those air freshener thingys that you hang from the rear-view mirror, they are all vanilla and I am planning on hanging them all up at the same time right before we get back to the private jet to go to Ireland. By the time we get back it should smell really good when we get back. Our flight for Ireland leaves in a couple hours, and the flight for when we land back in the UK lands late at night. Try 2 AM.
I got my gas and went back to the house to shower and such.
Louis POV
I walked outside and saw that the plant on the front porch was dead. I walked over to the other plants. Dead. Oh well. They were ugly anyways. (A/N: That was meant to be funny!!!) 😂....ok
I went inside to see the house already clean. We clean it too much!
I guess I am off the hook....
I asked everyone else of they needed help, but they all said that they were good and they didnt need any help.

2 hours later
We just got onto our private jet, and started off the flight to Ireland.
The way we were seated was:
Row 1: Harry,Emily,Louis
Row 2: Liam, Niall,______
We all got our blankets and cuddled up.
3rd person POV
Harry and Emily were cuddled up again. They both had their blankets and pillows and Emily had her head on Harrys shoulder and Harry had his head on Emilys head.
Louis was asleep on Emilys shoulder.
Liam and Niall were the same was as Harry and Emily.

This was a perfect family.
Authors note:
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the lack of updates! This is only the start of the holiday surprise. I spent a good hour writing this. I like writing on my phone/iPod better, but MAN MY HANDS ARE SO SORE RIGHT NOW!

Total word count(A/N's and everything like that):
1,476