Meeting Bad Guys and my name is Infected

So after I killed every single Infected monster. My power has grown considerably because of it. Not only that my abilities has gotten stronger because of my LOVE reaching 15 LV. Yeah some of my kills did made me good exp. So now we have settled. Luckily virus has died out without victims. So we were free. Barrier was broken for some reason but I cared little for that. I also asked Asgore and Undyne to train me for a bit. I wanted to make sure that my magic and skills are on their highest level. I made a very good progress with them, defeating them both just by outdoing them. 

My stregth has increased because of my constant training and learning. I considered to travel to alternative universes. I mean I wanted to see what state this multiverse is in. That's why I was curious. One day I was walking in nearly empty Snowdin. I had to admit the look of emptiness, nerves me a lot. So as I was saying I was heading to Grillby. Unfortunately my friend was killed by me, at least I have payed my tab. Well then I saw shawdy figures from distance. 'Huh? I thought I killed every Infected monster" Infected thought and then he decided to approach them. 

Upon viewing them at closer distance I figured, who they were. It was Murder Time Trio. Dust aka Murder Sans, Killer aka Killer Sans, Horror aka Horror Sans. If they are together that means they are in bad guys. That means they spread negativity from their master behalf Nightmare and out of their own pleasure. I wondered what these guys was doing here. 

"Well, well look what bird has left for me. Three skeletons that look exactly like me, especially the one with crack in the head. Tell me, tresspassers what are you doing here" Infected said with very menacing and intimidating voice. I think trio has jumped out of fear because of me. Heh I like spooking people. I think they tensed up, not bad not downing their guard just yet. 

"Hey Horror by any chance, do you have cousins that like this tall" Killer pointed at me regarding that I was like much taller than them. 

"I don't think so, I cannot deny he really looks a lot like me, yet different" Horror answered then looked at me as well

"Focus your attention guys he asked us. Well Sans or whatever your code name is. My name is Dust. This is KIller(he pointed at him). That is Horror(pointed at horror). We are here because our boss send us here" Dust has explained why they were here. 

"Well then go back to your boss and tell him,that there is nothing here for you" Infected simply answered 

"That a bit rude, dude he send us here because he sensed a lot of negativity from this place. So he wanted us to investigate, that's it" Killer said in his non-caring voice but he was taking his Knife dangerously close. 

"Well that because I have killed some infected monsters, actually all of them. So you have your answer. Please leave and say to your boss whatever he wants to hear" Infected then started to walk to other direction. 

"Wait so there are survivors, right?" Killer said with some bloodthirsty voice

"Yeah, if you think I let you hurt them or kill them, you better be prepared for next" Infected warned MTT. 

"Man, you are no fun, anyways do you perhaps want to join us?" Killer then said with a bit sadness and then turned into his usual mode. 

"Tell your boss to come here himself if he wants to recruit me. I won't work for someone weak so he better be strong" Infected said while walking

"Man I love this guy, he is really tough" Horror admired his future big brother maybe

"Oh well let's say it to our boos' face then" Dust imagined how furious Nightmare would be

"That I want to see him fight our boss, already" Killer said. He couldn't be curious about that strange Sans. He felt his aura and it was so powerful. 

"Yeah" Dust and Horror relactively agreed to Killer's case 

Timeskip

Right now Infected was going to teleport to another universe. He had not tried it, yet. He hoped he won't end up somewhere in wrong pllace at the wrong time. Infected then used his ability to teleport anywhere so he just vanished. 

In Anti-Void

Endless white space that doesn't have time and space. Something between aus, time and space itself. This place is prison for someone. This Sans is one of the most powerful ones if not even the strongest. But that would never be admitted or even considered by judges or anyone in multiverse. Error that was the name of forced God of Destruction. He was sufforing from his job. Even if he was nearly invicible and unkillable. But Error had his limits just like anyone else. However he was unaware of someone other than himself present in Anti-Void. 

Wake up useless Glitch

You are worthless do something 

You need to see someone is here

Error ignored voices. They always talked to him this way. However Error also heard that someone was in his Anti-Void. Well technically it was impossible. Sure Ink could access here and Fresh too. But anyone else nope. Someone as powerful as Fresh was here. Worse case scenerio this someone would be Ink or as strong as him. Yeah Error is much stronger than Ink, still he would be beaten badly. The worst case scenerio it's someone stronger than himself. Error tried to feel their presence, when suddenly he heard steps from a far. 

Error tilted his head towards right. He saw someone walking right to him. That scared Error a little, he embraced himself and then he heard Fate words. 

Someone is in here. They are not supposed to be here. He seems like a problem, eliminate it.

Error only signed in dismay. That why he had few friends. Error feared that he would hurt someone if they would be too close to him. He knew that he could do little about Fate control. Only someone at least as strong as Fate if not stronger could cut out her strings. Right now there were no one this powerful in the Multiverse. Error had no clue that it was about to change. 

Then Error saw strenger that intruded his Anti-void. For some time Error thought that it was Horror who was send into here. That version was cut short when Error compared the height. Infected was too tall and massive to be Horror. Not even talking about difference in appearance. He looked like that. 

Honestly Error was a bit scared of this stranger

Honestly Error was a bit scared of this stranger. He truly looked creepy with his looks. But Error has faced much creepier beings. So he had to be fine. Error decided to ignore Fate. For some reason he felt lightier in this stranger presence. Odd, indeed. 

"Who are you?

"My name is Infected" Stranger answered. 

To be continued...