Rozdział 4

Everyone went into the garden; there were chairs in the garden for just such occasions. Everyone sat down except Sarai and Hazel. Both girls quickly used the spell of the mage's wings and flew over the garden.

Rayla's parents watched this with great surprise.

-I don't know about sky magic, but it seems to me that for their age they know a lot.

Rayla's mother said this, at which Rayla burst out laughing and Callum turned red.

-Oh no mom, you haven't seen anything yet. She mastered this spell at the age of ten. Now she knows so much that the last time she practiced, she accidentally froze Callum.

Everyone laughed except Callum.

-She surprised me.

Tried to save himself somehow Callum.

-And the previous times she unleashed a downpour on your head, blew you outside the castle and struck you with lightning ?

-She surprised me then, too. I didn't know she had redrawn my spell book for herself.

Everyone laughed even more.

-Yes talent in drawing she inherited from her dad.

In confirmation of these words, a book fell from the sky into Rayla's father's lap. From above came Sarai's voice.

-You can have a look.

With great curiosity they browsed through her drawings, which included landscapes, characters, on one there was even a drawing that depicted Cirdan kissing some girl. It was easy to know that this drawing was drawn from a hidden place.

-Factually, he has talent.

Rayla's father admitted.

-And you Cirdan, do you know any magic ?

Asked him, Rayla's mother.

-Not really, I know a few simple spells, but I'm rather not very good at using magic.

It was evident that the boy clouded over.

-But you are a great fighter.

Tried to comfort him Callum, but nevertheless the boy kept looking up to the sky, where his sister was flying.

Ezran and Runnan entered the garden laughing together to each other. Everyone looked on in astonishment.

-Did we miss something ?

Asked Ezran as he sat down next to his wife and took Worm in his arms. Runnan sat down next to Ethari.

-Nothing, actually.

Said Callum to him.

-Cirdan I see well that you are using my gun ?

Asked the boy Runnan.

-Yes, if you want, I can give them back to you.

-No need, you can keep them.

-Runnan, I may have a request for you.

- What is it ?

-Can we face each other together in a duel ?

Everyone looked in surprise, but Runnan only smiled.