Part three(Kalon)

Kalons pov

"Apologies, I'm sorry family." Adorjan walks back before picking up his plate.

He throws it into the kitchen before rushing off to his room.

"I-is he okay?"

"He just needs some space." Vance says lowly, as he sits back down.

I push my chair off the ground roughly. Following after him.
His room was dark, slightly cold. There was a small light sitting on a desk underneath the far  window.

"Leave me alone!" He grumbles under his breath.
"Oh - fuck it's you."

"S-sorry I-I can leave!"

"N-no it's okay..." I turn to leave just as his cold hand lands on mine.

"I-I don't know..." I whisper under my breath. His hands trail up my arms and down my sides as he pulls me against him.

"T-this is weird..." I whisper.

"What don't you know...Kalon? You can't tell me you're perfect."

I wanted to scoff in his face. Like the twins said, isn't that why I'm here? Because I'm not.

The hallway light illuminates his face. Highlighting his bleach blonde hair, his now maroon eyes.

"Obviously I'm not."

"Exactly." He smirks as his finger brush my carotid artery, making my lower region grow hard.

"I-I should go. This is weird. I wanted to make sure you're okay."
His eyes snapped back to their normal greenish color.

"S-sorry, I'm sorry. I'm okay...thanks for checking on me." He lets out a gentle smile before turning away from me, reaching into his pocket to pull out a box of cigarettes he steps out to his patio.

"Adorjan! Kalon...? Are you okay?" Vance rushes into his room.

"He's fine - would you to stop fucking in my room?"
Adorjan throws his head up with his cigarette without even glancing a look towards us.

"We're not- yes we'll leave." Vance shakes his head before dragging me out of the room.

"Everyone else went down to the basement if you want to join them."
I cocked my head to give him a questioning look.

"There's plenty of games and stuff for everyone to play down there. It's where we spend our group time." He gives me a soft smile before leading me down there.

Milo sat at the end of the stairs with a sketch book as the twins sat cuddled in each other's arms on the couch. Everyone else played games around the couch.

"What's with the twins?"
I say next to Milo.

"The what?"

"Those two..."
He giggles at me. "They're not twins."

"Brothers - whatever."

"Nope, not even related. They grew up in foster care together. When they both turned 17 they got sent here, for Masters help."

"Okay...but why are they so...romantic..."

"Well...erm, I don't know how much I'm supposed to say..." he whispers lowly.

I glance to Vance as he sits near the bar with Eli at his side.

"What do you mean? Are they dating?"

"Uhm well..."

"Do you and Vance have a secret relationship?"
I could tell Milo was extremely nervous by the way he wiped his hands on his sides.

"I don't think I'm allowed to say it."

"That you have a secret relationship with Vance?"

"Erm - well..."

"Milo...just spit it out." I started to get frustrated with his stalling.
My hands began to get warmer, and my eyes felt heavy as my head started pounding.

"I-I can't talk about it..."

"Why not?"

"I-I c-can't!" Milo exclaims loudly which was enough to get everyone's attention.

"Woah hey!" Vance called as the pounding became throbbing. Which was a familiar feeling before I got sent off to my next school by the cops.

"Hey!" Declan exclaimed rushing over as Milo stood up to back away, yet I backed him into a wall.

I could feel my control slipping away. Everything became dark. It was hard to see.

My hands were extremely hot as someone grabbed my wrist and hissed pulling away quickly.
"Fuck - he's so hot. Like burning hot!" It must've been Declan, last thing I knew my hand was around Milo's throat.

Gaining control back I expected to see cops.
Everything was surprisingly calm. I had cold bags around my hands. As I sat alone in a room.
There were a few burn marks around the chair I was sitting in.

"Kalon?" A knock on the door startles me...Vance walks in with a concerned look.

"You look much better...feeling better?" He speaks slowly as he watches me with extreme caution.

My throat was extremely dry, I forced a swallow and nodded instead of attempting to speak.

"Well there it is - we got to see why you're here."

"Where is everyone...? Are...they okay?"
Tears brimmed my eyes. I wouldn't dare let them fall.
I couldn't it was my fault.

"We'll most of them are fine. Milo...has some burns. He's a little shook up. But Declan's keeping him company." He pauses and watches the wall before making eye contact again.
"Do you wanna talk? Tell me a little about it?"

"I'm so sorry." I whisper. I felt awful. I didn't wanna hurt anyone, I don't wanna be a monster.
"At this point, I need to live alone...so I can't hurt anyone..." he wraps his arms around me pulling me off the chair and onto the bed. It must've been his.

"I promise you, everyone here as had some kind of incident. Everyone is here because their different.
I promise Kalon you're not alone." He cradles me in his arms. Which gave me a warm feeling I haven't had in a very long time.

"No one is gonna judge you here, because everyone has been through it. Milo is okay, you didn't cause any serious damage, and we'll figure it out together." I sniffle and nod at his words. He spoke so softly, attempting to comfort me.

"You ready to speak with everyone?"

"I...think so..."

"Do you wanna talk?"

"I have...questions..."

"Go ahead..."

"Do you fuck your foster kids?"