Part fourty-nine(Kalon)

Kalons pov

I had Blue. He was mine. I've been waiting very impatiently for my turn. Declan ordered him onto the bed but let me take control. I knew Adorjan wanted me.

But he could wait.

Declan wasn't far from Blue, with Milo sucking his length. I crawled over Blue's bare body. He was so small.

He had slight bruises on his torso and rib cage, which made my heart ache slightly, but his blushing cheeks pulled me away from his colorful, healing body.

I placed kisses along his neck, which made him squirm.

"What turns you on, Blue? I wanna hear you moaning my name..."
He whimpered as I spoke softly against his neck.
Adorjans hands dragged down my back in a teasing manner. I was the only one left with my boxers on. The rest of the boys were completely nude.

Which had my member throbbing at sight.

I almost squeaked when Adorjans fingers yanked my boxers off as he kissed my ass.

Blue's eyes fell to my hips as his eyes went wide with my size.

"S-so you all are...- fuck." He mumbled. I laughed, and Adorjan smirked. Declan chuckled before his head fell back as Milo sucked harder.

I reached down and palmed Blue as I kissed his neck, gently nipping at the skin. He let out breathy moans, making me incredibly hard.

I sucked at the skin, leaving dark purple and red marks, which I knew the others would bitch about, getting to mark him first.

I felt Adorjans breath against my ass, which made me hiccup slightly.

"What's wrong? Can't stay dominant?"

I glared at him, and he smirked back.
I sighed softly. "That's not fair! You've never rimmed me before..." I whined.

Blues small hand wrapped around my member, making me snap back to him. I grabbed both his wrist and pinned them to the bed.

Adorjan held my ass open and began violating my hole, making me gasp.

Declan glanced down at us, "need some help, Kalon?"

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly into a pout.
But yet I nodded.
"Okay, stroke him." He told me softly. I shut my eyes tightly as Adorjan continued riming my ass, making this painfully hard. I whimpered again but grabbed Blue's more little dick.

I stroked his tip, feeling the precum leaking onto his bare stomach.

Declan slipped his fingers into Blue's mouth. I had no idea how Declan managed to have his dick sucked and help me, we all know Milo can suck dick, he's a fucking incubus, a sex demon, so Declan has some multi-tasking skills.

Declan gagged Blue with his fingers as I stroked him quickly. I could feel eyes burning onto us as Vance watched us, as he was buried deep into River, while River was throat fucked by Lycus, as Eli watched, waiting patiently for his turn.

The sight made me want to cum instantly. I couldn't help it. They were all so attractive. Vance winked at me before holding River's hip and thrusting into him aggressively.

I snapped back when Blue whimpered, which turned into a moan.

"I-I'm gonna cum." He whined.

"Ah ah ah," I smirked, speeding up as I stroked him.
His eyes shut tightly, holding it back.

"I'm going to cum! Kalon, fuck!" He cried out.

"Cum." I spoke softly, but he heard it. His warm liquid spilled all over his stomach and my hand. I grabbed the tissues making Adorjan pout as I moved away from him. I cleaned up Blue and my hand.

Adorjan growled,
"Go run along with Eli, or watch. I'm having my fun with this wanna be dominant." He kissed Blue on the nose quickly, so Blue knew he wasn't upset.

Declan chuckled as he did the same, pulling Milo up off his dick, and Declan sat with his back against the headboard. He slowly placed Milo onto his dick.

Adorjan grabbed my hips and yanked me towards the end of the bed. He put me on my hands and knees before reaching around and grabbing my throat.

"Awh, look, you'll have a show to watch as well."
He spoke softly, with a teasing tone that made my stomach flutter.
Milo was facing us on Declan's dick. His head was back, and he was utterly lost in pleasure.

Adorjan lined himself up to my entrance. My hole was still slightly wet from his tongue. Thankfully he was gentle as I wasn't thoroughly prepped.

"H-hold on, you're so b-big..." I panted as my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Oh-okay," I pushed myself back slightly as he held my hips, forcing himself deeper till his whole length was inside me.

"Take your time, darling. Then I'll ruin you." I glanced up at Milo's beautiful Blue eyes watching me.
I flipped him off, and he chuckled. His body glistened with sweat. His slim torso was gorgeous.

Declan took hold of his hips and glanced at Adorjan. They nodded slightly.

Declan pushed Milo down, so we were both on our forearms, ass in the air.

We were face to face, and we both blushed slightly. Adorjan rocked his hips slightly, making my eyes flutter shut.

Milo's gentle moans made me want to watch him, as his eyes rolled back in pleasure as Declan began to roughly pound into his ass.

Declan's palm collided onto Milo's ass, making him squeak. Seconds later Adorjan did the same thing, making me blush immensely as a moan escaped my lips. Both Adorjan and Declan laughed as we both had completely different reactions.

"I-I'm getting close." I whispered so only Milo heard. He bit his lip and nodded in agreement.

My stomach twisted in pleasure, I couldn't hold it much longer.

"I-I'm gonna cum." I whimpered.

"M-me too." Milo cried out with a moan.

"You boys know better than that, you cum when we say." Declan said with authority, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Y-yes sir." We both mumbled out sync.

I felt Adorjans hands grip my hips tighter.

"Cum, Kalon." Adorjan ordered, making me almost scream at how deep he was. My eyes screwed shut, as my body was taken over with pleasure.

My mind was buzzing, I barely even heard Declan allow Milo his finish.
Adorjan cleaned my up gently as I worked on calming my breathing down. I was barely able to keep my eyes open as I panted, very exhausted.

I glanced up to see Milo doing the exact same thing.
We were finished before the others were, yet I was too tired to see what was going on.

That was the last I remember of that night.