𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

Tattoo

             /noun/: a permanent image.

•••••••

PARK JIMIN

I try to take one more look of her but she turned her head almost immediately.

"There that girl." Taehyung-ah said once he noticed the girl -but not the girl I was looking at- the girl standing inner side of the footpath is who Taehyung-ah is talking about.

She was looking behind casually acting like she was looking at CVS behind her but as much as I and Taehyung-ah know, she is definitely watching Taehyung-ah.

The girl on the right side who is very familiar and now nudging the other girl.

I quickly took her in, she was dressed in a...night suit? Her hair were tied in a messy bun.

I was too busy to notice that girl that I didn't notice Taehyung nudging me.

"She is the girl, Jimin-ah."

"The..right one?" I ask him.

"No the left one, She is looking at me Jimin-ah!"

"Let's go to the other side there our car is waiting yeah?" He hummed and we turned to the side our car was parked.

It was at a good distance from where we are now. We don't want people to figure out who we are but here we are because of none other than my Taehyung-ah.

Walking at this time even wearing mask and everything but in the end there is no use of these things when ARMY exits.

And now I don't know why but the other girl is looking so similar to Y/N.

We did made eye contact but she was too fast to turn her head.

But as much as I can remember Y/N clearly told that she doesn't know us then how can she be here?

"Are they still following us?" Taehyung whispers.

"Let me see." I slowly turn my head, only to find the two girls standing to the same place.

"No they are not." I sigh. We were silent for some time. We walked till we reach our car.

We settle inside the car as we drove off from there.

"Look at the result of your kindness stupid!" I said turning around to face him.

"It's not my fault that she cried on my shoulder the other day!"

"Why did you lend her your shoulder for crying? Who told you to do this public service?" I asked annoyingly.

"She was crying." He said quietly looking outside of the car.

"I understand you cannot run when someone is literally crying in front of you." I smiled as I leaned against my seat. I wait for few minutes for his response but he didn't replied.

"So tell me do you think a snake is a appropriate pet material?" I ask him to lighten up his mood.

He gave me a look.

"Depends on who you ask, it also depends on the snake species or whatever." He shakes his head and smiled goofyly.

"Would you get a snake as a pet?" I don't know where this conversation was going on but this is good for now.

"Me and Tan are not really a big fan of keeping devil as a pet." I doubled over my laughing as his answers are always little different.

He stared at me, just laughing for a little before joining in with little giggles. It was actually quite relieving.