05

Mingyu parked the car as Seungkwan was already jumping up and down on his seat from excitement. This was the day that he's been waiting for.

After Mingyu was done parking the car, Seungkwan immediately left the car and ran towards the entrance leaving him dumbfounded.

"Why did he left?"

---

He was walking down the hallway with a slow and calm pace but still turning his eyes around to find Seungkwan. It's been three minutes since he's been searching for him but still no Seungkwan in sight.

Others were squealing and giggling while staring at him because of his good-looking features but he ignored it. He must find Seungkwan. Even if Seungkwan is already at his class, he doesn't care. He just needs to find him.

Just then, he saw a familiar figure from afar with looks like was Jihoon and Wonwoo. He ran to the three of them and then tapped Wonwoo's shoulder.

The guy turned around to see Mingyu who was catching his breaths. Jihoon and the other person also turned their heads.

"Yo Mingyu? You okay?"

"I'm fine."

He finally raised his head. His eyes traveled to the person beside Jihoon. It was Seungkwan.

"Seungkwan, what the fuck? I've been searching for you." He glared at him.

"I was just going to my class but then I met them, what's wrong about that?"

"But you immediately left me inside the car!"

"So what? I don't care." He stuck his tongue out to annoy him more.

"Can the two of you shut up? I can't bear listening to you guys bickering, plus there's people watching." Jihoon shut the both of them.

Both of them looked around to see some people giving them looks and also murmuring. It's the first day and they already received things like that, what could go worse?

"We're leaving, see you two at lunch." Jihoon held Wonwoo's wrist and left with him.

Wonwoo was waving at them with a big smile while the shorter guy was already dragging him away. Mingyu stared at Seungkwan that was also waving towards Wonwoo.

Mingyu grabbed his hand to stop him from waving. Seungkwan flinched with the sudden action.

"Didn't you said that you're going to your class? What are you doing now?"

"Wonwoo hyung was waving at me, I couldn't just ignore him like that."

"Yeah right."

Awkwardness filled the both of them. Seungkwan looked at his hand that was still being held by the older's hand. Mingyu realized it but he didn't care.

"Hyung, I need to go to my class. Don't you also have to go?"

"When does your class even start?"

"Two more minutes, why?" He tilted his head.

"Mine starts thirteen more minutes, so do you want me to walk you there?"