𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

NAJOUR HAYES . 

flashback

flashback.
19 year old najour walked into his 1 bedroom apartment he shared with his gf of a year in a half. He had unconditional love for her but for months she'd been acting distant and he didn't know if he did something wrong or not

he knew it was a car in the driveway but he just thought it'll be one of one of vanessa friends like usually.

Walking further in his apartment he expected to hear music and load talking

Not moaning.

Grabbing his gun and taking it off safety trying to calm his nerves before he did something he'll regret he walked in the room chuckling to himself

He didn't know what to expect at all but he least expected his cousin , favorite cousin to be fucking his girlfriend.

"Yoooo" he laughed scaring them , money wasn't good at the moment and he'd just joined the gang affiliation a couple weeks ago.

With his mom beating on him and using drugs he didn't have nobody but vanessa

He shot above they head into the wall making them terrified.

"Babe" vanessa spoke out , she been cheating for months now , she didn't expect to be caught just yet but she knew the special place she had in his heart and knew she could use advantage of that

"get out" he calmly spoke out holding back tears , he felt as everybody left out his life for no reason.

His cousin Demario instantly got up and scrambled around finding his things knowing how his cousin was. Demario was only 17 he didn't mean to have sex with vanessa she drugged him at a bar.

Demario was to scared to say anything so he cried and ran out the apartment with vaneesa getting out the bed rubbing on him.

"Move and when i get out the shower you better be gone " he said gently pushed her to the side , he didn't believe in putting his hands on females he walked into the bathroom running hot water.

He heard moving around thinking she was leaving but what he didn't know was she was putting drugs in his water jar he always drink out of , she knew his whole schedule and everything so she knew it'll play out and she'll get herself pregnant.

She'd already been pregnant a couple weeks ago but she had got an abortion due to the fact najour would know it's not his because they weren't having sex.

He knew she cheated before but he didn't know that she was addicted to sex and he haven't been having sexual intercourse with her because he wanted her to get tested after cheating. She kept saying she go but never went and he'd refuse to catch something from her.

Getting out the shower he saw she was still in his bed naked instead of gone so he reached in his dresser grabbing a gun and shot her dead in the head.

realizing what he just did it kinda burned him but he knew he had to do something

𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾