Candys Nightmare

Her eyes sparkled in the dark. She was sitting in front of a driveway, waiting for a defenseless victim! Suddenly, a gray something scurried
out of a bush right in front of her eyes...Candy's eyes turned almost black and an endless greed rose up in her. It was a mouse. A passion built up in her like she had never experienced before! The merciless beast puffed up with excitement and suddenly she had the little gray something between her claws. She looked at her prey and shoved it back and forth before finally killing the mouse. Candy enjoyed tormenting her prey and watching her die in agony! It was only after half an hour that she bit the defenseless and completely frightened animal on the neck and the mouse then died! Candy enjoyed this moment and when she stared at her victim again she felt a great lust! She opened her mouth and swallowed the dead mouse body. Meanwhile she felt a pleasant feeling in her mouth. The booty was slowly dissolving and the cruel beast found the feeling of it an unforgettable taste experience! As the dismembered prey went from the cat's mouth to the stomach, Candy hissed with anger! She still hadn't satisfied her hunger and wanted more. She was already eyeing the next victim when suddenly a violent storm blew up, taking the cold-hearted animal by surprise!

The wind ruffled their fur and their whiskers swayed back and forth. There was a lot of aggression building up in Candy! The storm shouldn't stop her from completing her nocturnal adventure as she loved every facet of nightlife! She tried to fight the storm but it was a difficult situation. She ran onto the lawn of her home and started hissing into the wind. Her whiskers vibrated with tension and she bared her teeth. The aggressive beast heard a voice. It was her mistress' voice!
As always, her mistress only wanted the best for Candy. But the cheeky cat didn't think for a moment about following her owner's call, which sounded "hysterical" to her! She didn't want to go in yet because her 3 conspecifics were waiting there, 2 of whom she hated particularly. Just the thought of something light and fat made her seethe inside and she felt the desire to finish her enemy images.
Great aggression constantly rose in the bad-tempered animal. Candy wanted to let off steam and unload her great aggressiveness in the wind! Her eyes widened and she spread her legs to prepare for a leap into the air. The daring beast made a big leap and then ran across the big lawn as if stung by a tarantula. Her eyes began to glow and she felt a sense of satisfaction as she ran against the wind and it stroked her fur. Candy let off steam for a whole hour and when the storm passed, she still enjoyed the last moments of the soon-to-be-ending night. She once again focused on a defenseless victim, but this time failed to catch him.
She didn't feel like struggling to get her food anymore and decided to go into the enemy's cave.
Her mistress was delighted that she finally came. As she entered her home, she saw her bright fellow, who was a thorn in her side. She just couldn't bring herself to integrate into the cat community. She was often very aggressive and vicious towards her animal and human roommates.
The hostile animal ran past its fellow and assessed him with a venomous dark stare! She hissed and bared her teeth. The cat warned him not to come nearer. The beautiful kind cat was lucky this early morning. If it wasn't for the storm, an encounter with his fellow would have been much worse, because if she couldn't vent her pent-up anger in nature, Candy turned into a hissing fury who would lash out at her innocent victims!