51 ⇝ 60

Chapter 51: What A Queen!

They brought Jiang Xun and the others to a wide, flat, open space in the park. "It's right here. It looks like there should be enough room for quite a number of people."

"Not bad,"Jiang Xun affirmed.

The three former bullies were overjoyed, while Jiang Xun's roommates could only stare at the sight.

What exactly did Jiang Xun do in high school?

Around ten minutes before two o'clock, people started arriving at the scene, but Jiang Xun didn't care how many came, nor did she care who was or wasn't coming.

At two o'clock sharp, the live broadcast started.

The three former bullies were responsible for maintaining order, while the three roommates were responsible for filming and helping out.

Bingbing would be in charge of the hammering.

Jiang Xun stood behind the stone slab and squatted down, giving it a couple of pats, which gave off a muffled sound when her palm hit the stone.

"The livestream has begun. I'm Jiang Xun." She still had the same smug expression as before when she'd filmed her second video.

Daxin held up the phone while Jiajia whispered to Haina, "I'm done. I'm going to be a fan of Jiang Xun from now on. What a queen!"

"There are about 50 to 60 people here today." Jiang Xun stood up. "Everyone present can come and check the authenticity of this stone slab. "" Feel free to see for yourself so that I don't get accused of having someone help me behind the scenes."

With that said, Jiang Xun stood by the side with her arms crossed. She did not say another word. The three former bullies promptly began carrying their duties out.

"Those who want to check the authenticity of the stone slab, stand on the left! Those who just want to watch the show, stand on the right," Yu Tailai said loudly. "Those who want to try breaking a boulder with their bare hands, go to the two female students to sign up."

"When you come to check the authenticity of the stone slab, go and register your Shan Pin, Weibo or whatever other social media ID with the student on the left," he added.

"Why?" Someone protested in dissatisfaction. "We're just here to check the authenticity. Why should we have to tell you who we are?"

"This is the tablet I used for the video. If it's real, then it proves that you wronged me and therefore owe me an apology." Jiang Xun swept her gaze over them. With a snort, she said, "I've said it before that I've memorized all the IDs. Those who should apologize to me won't be able to escape. If you've apologized to me, I'll cross Your ID off my record."

"If you don't want to register, that's fine. When the time comes, I'll simply put up your IDs for the world to see." Jiang Xun crossed her arms. her attitude was as arrogant as the heavens.

The audience watching the live broadcast were all numb.

"D*mn her attitude. She's so arrogant!"

"She's so confident. Maybe the video is the real thing."

"If it's real, I'll be her fan! I love her so much."