Hawk/Shinsou

Romantic Hawks/platonic little brother Shinsou
Fem reader
Requested by: ziakitty
Enjoy~

"Hawks, I told you I'm not interested." You sighed, she keeps rejecting him but he just keeps coming back! He won't give up, that was the 32nd time that this had happened. "Y/n please give me a chance! I can give you anything you want! I can give you all of my love and anything you want! Just please be my girlfriend!" Hawks begged, he was on his knees now. "No! I've had enough of this Hawks! I don't wanna see anyone right now!" You snapped and quickly apologized and closed the door in front of his face. Hawks walked away, thinking of ways to win you over without kidnapping you. He knows how much you love your little brother and knows it would greatly upset you if you didn't get to see him again.

After you closed the door, she sighed and Hitoshi looked over to her. "Why don't you call the police?" He questioned. "I have but they won't do anything about it since he is the no.2 hero. I wish he would stop doing this, it's so exhausting having to deal with this." You flopped down on the couch in the living room and closing her eyes. "Want me to do something about it? I can get rid of him for you." Hitoshi replied, your eyes shot open at that. "No, I can handle him myself. I don't want you to get caught up in this mess, I would never let that happen." You got up from the couch and hugged Hitoshi before ruffleing his hair and smiling down at him. You didn't really know what her little brother meant by getting rid of Hawks for her.

"Ok, but if you ever need help, let me know." Hitoshi said seriously. "Alright, I promise," you chuckled before starting dinner for the two of them. As you were cooking, her brother was thinking of ways to get rid of that bird brain. No one will get close to his sister, not on his watch. He'll do anything to keep anyone who wanted to date you away. She'll be always his big sister.

2 days later.

A knock came at the door and you asked Hitoshi to get it while you were busy doing something. When he opened the door he frowned when he saw who it was. "What do you want?" Hitoshi scoffed. "Is your sister home?" Hawks ignored his question. "Look, she told you she is not interested. Stay. Away. From. Her." Hawks frowned at what her heard and got angry as the door was slammed in his face. He punched the wall and some blood trickled down but he didn't care at the moment. 'That little brat! I can't even get close to her with him always around her!' Hawks walked away angerily.

"Who was it?" You asked as you walked towards the front of your apartment. "They had the wrong place," Hitoshi lied. "Oh, ok. You hungry?" You asked as you walked to the fridge to find something to heat up for the both of you. "Yeah, let me cook to night tho." You smiled and nodded your head before heading to the couch to watch a movie.

(543 words)

I enjoyed writing this. 😌