Don't Ever Leave {mafia Sero}

Romantic Yandere mafia Sero
Fem reader
Requested by: @TamaraWalker3 (idk if this worked or not lol, why is Wattpad doing this to me? 😭)

Romantic Yandere mafia Sero Fem reader Requested by: @TamaraWalker3 (idk if this worked or not lol, why is Wattpad doing this to me? 😭)

[3rd POV]

Sero was having a meeting with Kai Chisaki when they heard a knock the at the door. "Enter." Chisaki said and a girl walked in with drinks on a tray and sat them down in front of them. "This is my daughter, y/n." Chisaki smirked behind his mask when he saw Sero staring at y/n. Sero was admiring y/n. She was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, she had beautiful h/c, gorgeous e/c eyes and her skin looked so perfect.

"Y/n, why don't you be a seat and introduce yourself to Sero?" Chisaki nodded towards y/n, she turned towards Sero and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sero, I'm y/n." She stood straight again and Sero held out his hand towards her. "I'm Hanta Sero, it's a pleasure to meet someone so beautiful." Sero shook y/n's and she blushed as he said that and blushed even more when he kissed her hand. She slowly took her hand back to her side. Chisaki ignored what Sero did and waved to y/n. "You may leave y/n." Y/n nodded her hand and left, closing the door behind her.

"So, how could I ever repay you? Name a price and it's yours. You helped me out so much after all." Chisaki said. Money wasn't what Sero wanted, he wanted y/n. Someone as beautiful as her is too good to pass up. "What about your daughter?" Sero asked and Chisaki smirked. He snapped his fingers and a maid walked towards him. "Please pack my daughter's things, she'll be living with Sero now and please get her ready too." The maid nodded and left the room. "Thank you Chisaki." Sero stood up. "Anything for you." Chisaki said. About time I got that beat out of here, she's been getting a handful more and more and I don't have the time to deal with hef anymore. Chisaki thought.

[At Sero's mansion]

Sero held the door open for y/n and held her hand as she got out of the car. A maid came up to the car and got out y/n's things. "Please take them to her room, I'll be showing y/n around and please have the chef get something ready for dinner." The maid nodded and got out y/n's things and walked inside. "Before I show you around, you need to know that you are allowed to do anything and go anywhere but don't ever leave without me by your side."

(426 words)