Chapter 26

Sarah POV

I practically jumped out of my skin when i heard the door open. I turned around so fast to see who it was with cold eyes i heard a voice say "woah calm down I didn't mean to scare you........yet" mario said coming in with his bodyguard following behind him like a dog. 

I crossed my arms over my chest trying my best to cover myself up and crossing my legs . Mario reached out his hands and said with a sneer grin "my darling don't hide from me" I stayed frozen looking him in the eyes which were cold and hard. "fine have it that way" he said pulling his cuffs down and with a snap of his fingers the guard came over to me with booming feet and reached for my hand 

he   grabbed my upperarm and pulling me away from my corner but i fought as much i could to get out of his grip. He was dragging me out of the room but i grabbed onto the table and didn't let go. Mario just laughed and awful evil laugh and said behind him "you know where to take her" and he then left. 

The bodyguard was pulling me of the table and I could feel my fingers slip. Kicking my leg up I kick him in the face and he lets go off me holding his jaw. I ran back to the corner but I was running out of breath and had the worst cramp in my side. Holding it tight i was trying to catch my breath leaning against the cold corner wall and then Lucas the bodyguard cracked his knuckles with a yellow teeth grin and came towards me again ready for round 2. 

 I tried to move to the side but he picked me up and threw me over his big shoulder. 

I screamed and fought kicking and punching but Lucas then slapped me so hard on my butt i felt like crying "shut it you little shit" I tried to show him I wasn't scared but I don't think it worked. I screamed still with my skin burning red when i got dragged out the door and into a white bright room. 

Lucas put me down on the floor and left sliding the white door closed  and locking it. You couldn't even tell there was a door there when it closed. Getting up I banged on the door but that wasn't helping. Turning around i examine the room.  

there was a pair of black   8 inch heels on the floor next to a water bottle. There was a pole in the middle of the room and a big peice of glass that was in the shape of a half oval as a wall trapping me in the room like a fish in a aquarium.

  Their was a speaker on the ceiling and led lights around the glass wall. Behind the glass wall was a bright red couch with Mario sitting there with one of those police officers walkie talkie thingies  in his hand with a bowl of popcorn. 

"I heard you have a secret" he said into the walkie talkie which I could hear through the speaker.

"what are you talking about"  I said which echoed hoping not what I was thinking

"don't act dumb. I heard you were a stripper before" he said looking directly at me. I thought he could see through my brain. 

"th-that's not true" I stammered damn it 

" don't lie to me" He said strictly with a death face. " so here's what your gonna do. Your gonna dance for me and when I tell you to stop you can stop. you will not say a signal word until I say you can for now. Understood." he said into the speaker

I felt a huge lump in my throat and tried gulping it down. I nodded slowly and felt one last tear trickle down my cheek. I picked up the heels and put them on like mario said to. They fit me perfectly and I stood up holding onto the pole. 

I took a deep breath and started. Suddenly some rapper music was being played and I danced for about an hour with tears falling and didn't realize I was crying when Mario yelled into the speaker. "STOP!!!"

I froze with my feet red and tired. "I want to see a  smile not a pathetic cry. Start again. " I wiped my tears and plastered the fakest smile i could put on and danced more. I was so tired and sore and everything got muted other then hearing Mario laugh. I stumbled and felt like I could barely breath cause i was dancing  for hours. 

Mario thankfully told me to stop and I drank the whole water bottle down. He left and lucas came in picking me up from the floor and I was walked down somewhere but I was so tired i could barely stand or keep my eyes open.  brayden where are you? I thought as I was being dragged by lucas drowsy.