Chapter 42

Sarah POV 

Last night I didn't move at all out of my position because it didn't want to touch him. I was still super tired but felt the sun coming through the windows waking me up. Brayden leaned over to me and i slid down lightly touching him. I scooted away to the edge when he moved my hair out of my face putting it behind my ear. I stretched then slowly opened my eyes waking up. 

Sitting up I saw that my pillow wasn't in the middle holding my bearer anymore. I was sleeping on it! I looked at him and he got up off the bed. "uh breakfast is ready" he said to me politely. 

"I'm not that hungry" i said laying back down on my side facing away from him. I curled up in the covers hearing him leave and shut the door. I slept for about probably another 2 hours till i decided to take  a shower and get dressed. 

                                                                      here the fit

                                                                      here the fit

walking downstairs i ran into the kitchen and grabbed a banana and a muffin. I ran back upstairs and stayed  in bed watching movies and sleeping all day. 

getting up I use the restroom when walking out I caught myself in the mirror and you could see black bruises all over my arms and bright red hickeys on my neck. My eyes began to flood looking at myself and I didn't want  to put on that collar on again. 

Jumping back into bed I played the movie watching it when brayden came in.He was wearing a white collared short with a black tie and black dress pants with a belt. Looked like he just got off of work.  He picked up the remote from the bed and turned my movie off. "hey!!! I was watching that!" I yelled 

he turned around to face me on the bed sitting up when I saw he had the collar in his hand. "to bad. come here" he said pointing his finger infront of him. I couldn't get myself to when he just looked at me. I was deeply thinking about what to do over and over in my head all day but now when it was actually happening i felt sick. 

"it's time for you to please me. I have been waiting all day" he said coming closer to the bed but I jumped up of the bed and stood infront of him placing my hands on his shoulders moving them down to his chest. 

"Actually... i thought I could please you" I said pushing him on the bed. He was sitting on the edge smiling. this might actually work!!!

I continued to move my hands down getting on my knees infront of him. I locked eye contact with him as I unbuckled his belt. I grabbed the collar out of his hand and threw it on the floor. "we don't need that" I said as I rubbed my hands under his shirt giving him a lap dance. I moved my hands on his hips and he leaned his head back when I grabbed his gun from the back on his pants and backed up aiming it at him. 

He sat up and fixed his pants looking at me with a glare. I held the gun with two hands straight at him. "woah sarah" he said putting his hands up taking a step closer 

"dont come near me!!" I yelled at him making him stop "our not gonna shoot me sarah" he said laughing and came closer but i yelled at him again not to move but this time he was intimidated. "give me the gun sarah" he said locking eyes with mine and waving his hand

I shook my head no with tears coming close to my eyes about to fall. My hands started to shake when brayden lunged at me and pushed me to the ground. I held the gun tight on my hand hitting him repeatedly with him on top of me trying to grab the gun. 

grunting he rolled me over and held me down on top of him but I was just kicking and fighting still with the gun. I hit his face and he rolled me over again sitting on my stomach. I yelled and tried to fight more when he pinned my arms flat on the ground and held them down with his feet on my wrists on either side still on top of my stomach. 

I yelled and breathed deep when he bent down and pryed the gun out of my hand. I tried lifting my wrists put he pressed on them harder with his feet making me scream. He grabbed my jaw and said in my face "you dirty little shit. I'm gonna make you regret that. " he said with that evil glare in his eyes. I yelled in his face but he still pinned me down 

my breath quickened while I kept trying to get up but he would just slam me down. "you done fighting?"  he said as I caught my breath looking at him. 

I tried to lift my wrists again but he grabbed me and stood me up. I hit him slapping his arms to get him off mine when he slammed me against the wall. I felt weak and shaky but he grabbed me again and threw me on the bed. I tried to kick his face but he grabbed my leg dodgeing it slamming it on the bed and sitting on top of my legs. 

I tried to push his giant body off mine but  he took off his tie and grabbing both my wrists he tied my hands together.whenever I struggle he would just tie them tighter. Slamming my hands above my head on a pillow me looked at me still grunting and tied my hands to the head board above my head. 

I moved side to side trying to make him get off me  but he put both of his hands on my hips and held them down hard on the bed. I couldn't move so I just screamed when he unbuttoned my jeans. I moved my hips more but he the held them down again.