4

(Credits to this channel! "The Soul of Wind" I love their relaxing music so much! don't forget to subscribe to them!)

Author's notes: 

Here is a relaxing music video for you readers to listen to while reading this new chapter! If you're having a bad day, just remember to rest and eat healthily and be happy and smile a lot! Oh! and don't forget to drink water too! Thats all~ 💕 Have an awesome day! :D 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now to continue...

Chapter 4:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Ophelia's POV}:

I escaped the forest and I was on my way to visit someone that could help me. After I encountered a companion named Anahita, the system pops up and showed me GPS? Yeah, I was shocked because this game now had a GPS!?

So, it showed where my location was and that was the "Abandoned Lost Forest", but that forest was very quiet and dark and gloomy but the place where I met Anahita was calm and peaceful and there was a beautiful waterfall with the sight of purity and the feeling of feeling refreshed. 

After hours of traveling my way out of the forest the system pops up again.

{Systems Rebooting!}

Ophelia, you have reached your destination. 

It was a small town but it showed that I was supposed to head to a tavern. I entered the tavern.  A small regular tavern with a lot of lively people. They were cheering happily and drinking wine and it reeked of wine. There were little kids jumping around and playing with their wooden swords. 

Some random dudes pulled up next to me and welcomed me while I was surprised. 

"Welcome! Lady! What would you like for today? Haven't seen someone like you before? Must have been your first time here as an adventurer? I perhaps?" 

"Ah... no? But I am here to meet-"

{System pops up}: "Secret code": "Thy moonlight shined beautifully here on this night town tonight."