𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞✫- 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦..

𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
It was a Saturday, a rainy day. I had no energy for some reason, im usually really energetic if u ask me, but somethings felt different; I didn't feel like standing up.... So after about 12 minutes of laying on my bed, I got up and decided to take a walk around the neighbourhood, to get some fresh air and to stretch my legs a bit.

I put on some hoodie I found in my closet and random jeans that where laying around, I didn't forget the umbrella because I usually do, my parents weren't home so I just took the keys and walked out making sure I locked the door behind me.

3 MINUTES PASS (**HE WAS WALKING AROUND THE NEIGHBOURHOOD**)

I actually really liked  walking during rain it was.... comforting for me , I took a turn and went to the closest shop, Grab 'n go... I wouldn't usually go there because of all the rough kids and the shitty past , there are rumours that the owner getting brutally beaten up.. almost till death it happend  a few years ago... I guess we'll never know if he was, there is a part of that rumour I forgot to mention the kid who "brutally beaten up the owner" was one and only 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫....

I never got a chance to talk to him but we made eye contact few times, Don't even get me started on the color of his eyes....they are deeper than the sea and darker than the devil himself... for some reason I loved them....... After I entered Grab 'n go ... I saw him... He was trying to convince the new worker that he is over 18, he isn't... but it made me giggle a little.After I payed my stuff I walked out just to see Vance standing in a corner trying to light his cigarette, do I went in and payed him a new light.. and I guess I'm the only kid now who ha she balls to walk up to Vance and give him the lighter. "Hey... um ur Vance, right?" "Yea, Yea and ur the famous Bruce.... bla..bla"

"Oh yea, uh... I got u this" I said as I handed him the lighter I just bought "Thanks dude, do I owe you?" "No, no...its on me don't worry"  he took the lighter and lighted his cigarette "Want some?" He asked me, if I decline will he think im a bitch? "Um yea...sure.." "Cool, but do u mind going under the bridge with me? If they catch us here thay are gonna ban me from buying here." "Yea of course"...

This is SHORT BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I HAVE  A HISTORY TEST ON FRIDAY!>:(
Also sorry about the grammar mistakes ...

Daily Pic of metalheads/Rockstars:

Kirk and lars acting gay,, I mean I'm not saying they are /srs/ily/pdkm/ilgm