𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨✪- 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

Note: There might not be fourth chapter cuz i lost the paper on a trip and some stranger is shitting tears and chairs, if u are that stranger I'm sorry ; like really so I will shorten up what I ment to say in the original part,

》》
BRUCE POV:

After we crawled under the bridge and sat down "here..." he said handing me his cigarette, after I took a puff I started choking, "u good man" he said I didn't respond "first time, huh?" "yea...sorry..." "nah man... you cool...." he said. "Hey umm wanna go over to my place i've got some really good shit" he said after a few minutes I mean why not he seems like a really nice guy so why not? "Sure! Do u live too far?"
"Nah, few minutes away from here but we have to run.. because of the rain" "I have a umbrella with me we can.. share it,.. if you want of course.." "Yea! Of course I want to!"
Why did I even say that?I sound kida.. kida gay....? Am I? I mean I never really found girls too attractive...."ok ummm.. let's go...." he said

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒»»

(STILL) BRUCE POV:

We where walking, he was holding the umbrella because he is taller than me like a LOT! And we where really close I could feel his warmth.. We Crossed the street and we where going to.. rich kid neighbourhood "Here we are.." he said opening the gate to a HUGE HOUSE.Behind the gates there was a small garden and a big door wich was the main door,and it was A BIG WOW...

<<
/It looks kida like this but with a fance/gate and it was raining/ /ofc you can imagene it however you want this is just for the people who didn't really understand the descriptionwith is of course NO PROBLEM《33! / / Also there will be more detail and pictures!

<</It looks kida like this but with a fance/gate and it was raining/ /ofc you can imagene it however you want this is just for the people who didn't really understand the descriptionwith is of course NO PROBLEM《33! / / Also there will be more deta...

<<

He opened the door with seemed to have a lot locks, wich makes sense the guy literally live in the ^RICH^ neighbourhood after he opend the door I stood there like I just saw Jesus H. Christ coming down from heavens above..

IT WAS >unexplainable< there where looooongs stairs going up and down and a hallway he leads me to the kitchen where there is a giant table, a bar and a LOT of expensive alcohol  
"Want some?" he asked me while opening a bottle of vodka "No thanks,I'm not that big of a drinker"
A few minutes later whole I was exploring the halls Vance yelled "HEY WANNA HAVE A SLEEPOVER WE CAN THROW A POOL PARTY!" wait so not that this guy has a house that can't even be called a house, that is a fucking mansion, BUT HE ALSO HAS A POOL?!?!? " Yea I would love to stay buy I have to call my parents first; mind me using the house phone?" "No,.. Not at all ...."

VANCE POV:

After an hour his parents let him stay and we where preparing for the pool party, I've had party's before in the hose while my parents where away
"Hey Vance?" Bruce said "Do your parents let you throw party's?" "No, most of the time they don't even talk to me, a month ago they catched me having A HUGE PARTY,they said the next time they see me throwing party's I'm getting kicked out ; you Don't have to worry they are going to come back in 5 days or so. " "Do u have a list of people I have to invite?" He said after a few seconds " yea it's on the table, there shouldn't be a lot of problematic people, so we are safe..."

Yea... that's it for this part ,,, oh god.... SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!!