Chapter 11: Recovery

After what seemed to be a long and destructive night, the next morning John was in bed while being watched over by Ruby and his adopted mother Robyn who waited for him to wake up as he slowly started to open his eyes as the two girls saw and changed their expressions to joy and relief as if he somehow managed to escape from some form of euphoria or a long death like sleep.

Robyn: My boy, I'm so glad my baby boy is alive!

John: what happened last night?

Ruby: a lot happened last night John, you went completely Berserk.

John:(sigh) I'm sorry for you had to see.

Ruby: no worries besides we know you wouldn't really want to do it.

He smiles in relief as everything is going as smoothly as possible John keeps looking out the window and seeing a few cities at a distance, he took out his scroll and continued watching attack on titan by witnessing the part when Eren punches the hand of the smiling Titan and the other nearby Titans started ripping it apart which was his favorite scene, he decided to take a break from watching it and ate food to satisfy his hunger, Ren entered the room where Nick is and it appears he is sleeping but he has a cast on his arm but to his surprise Weiss was there sleeping with him as if she was expecting or waiting for him to wake up, food was placed next to him until he started to wake up and so did Weiss, she was filled with sudden Joy to see Nick alive and well.

Weiss: are you okay?

Nick: yeah I think so, what happened?

Weiss: you and John fought each other when you transformed into those giant monsters it looked like you were about to kill each other while everything around was being destroyed.

Nick: I'm sorry that you had to see me as a horrifying giant gorilla.

Weiss:( embraces him tightly) nonsense,~ you actually looked cute as a giant gorilla~.

So flustered by this comment he couldn't help but smile at the same time, John came into the room and looked relieved that his friend is alive and well, John was about to apologize but Nick grabbed and hugged as a sign of forgiveness and the extention of their friendship together, soon they both watch their favorite movies: Vampires, Halo 4: Foward until Dawn,
And Mortal Kombat legends: battle of the realms. These films were their source of entertainment as they were ready to be discharged from the hospital for good and headed back to Beacon academy as Ozpin was waiting to pick them up in a bullhead
, he explained that they were both inexperienced in their Kaiju Forms but he wasn't angry for that but Ironwood was, to his dismay he was going to lash out at them but Robyn and Glynda backed them up to show that they are innocent.

Ozpin: just remember to stay out of trouble alright boys?

Nick: we will.

John: we're sorry for what you had to see.

Ozpin: ( chuckles) your still young and learning, it's alright.

Ruby: okay let's go.

Yang: back at you ruby.

They headed back to their respective dorms until the Kaiju Fuanus duo found a note that was left by Glynda Goodwitch, " Dear Johnathan and Nickolas, this from your teacher that I wish to inform you that you will have a team of your own and the reason behind it is that two more Kaiju Faunuses are coming to Beacon next week so be polite and greet them with a warm welcome.

From Glynda Goodwitch. "

They were stunned but exited that two more Faunuses or Kaiju shifters are coming to their dorm room, they headed back to their secret class room held by Glynda and Ozpin for another interesting Titan/Kaiju program which will feature different Titans that are different from the Godzilla and Kong species.

In this total of 33 Titans and maby more, they couldn't believe that their were different species other than their own, this would raise many more questions But they would find out in the mere future until John stumbled upon a picture of an unfamiliar looking kaiju that he never seen before, it looks similar to a Godzilla but no dorsal fins, flipper like ears and sharp claws and it looks like it was rising or submerged under water but he'll never know for sure but it's a possibility until someone was watching him from above each building, while looking at him with a seductive and impressed look on her face. Meanwhile the group was getting ready for the arcade before closing Time, they were lucky to do so however as they played a lot of games like party animals but not only they were able to pass their exams but also they were given this time as a reward, cardrin however was bothering the boys until John had enough And decided to punch him out of the arcade which sends him flying out like he was thrown out like nothing, they continued this until they went back to their dorms while hanging out, their recovery from that night had paid off in a good way so they can finally relax and enjoy their time for now.