Emily

Bonnie was standing infront of the lockers. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. A loose one to account for her rabbit ears. Her red eyes deep and dark. Girls already were talking about her eyes. Whispering how she must wear contacts.

Bonnie shook her head lightly. No. It can't be that bad. *right?*. She opened her locker and let her backpack slide off. She blinked a couple of times. Here she was. In highschool. Dead. But somehow on a second life line. She opened her bag and put things inside. It took her longer to be enrolled. Her father not wanting to do anything. The process was confusing for the young girl to do on her own.

Bonnie was just hoping to find Freddy... Gabe was Freddy.. well. Is.

Her ears moved as she heard a lot of talking. The popular crowd which included Freddy was approaching. She gave a small sigh and squished into her locker.

One of the guys chuckled. "Hmm. A new lady~" he walked over to Bon, slinging his arm around her shoulder. They were teens now. 16. And Bonnie had the body she'd have as an adult. She looked up at the boy. He laughed. "And she's got freaky eyes.. I like."

"... I don't." She said softly. Elbowing the boy. He backed up.

"So not cool!" He growled.