Gabe

Freddy remembered how when he got home from the pizzeria his parents cried upon seeing him. Though he wasn't sure why. His situation was...complicated. Unlike Emily he did not have any memory of his life as Gabe. However, knowledge he had known back from when he was younger had been transferred to this new life. People he knew from before he died would appear familiar to him—he still viewed his parents as his parents. He recognized his house, the place he lived in, etc. The problem simply was that he didn't see himself as Gabe. He saw himself as *Freddy*.

When he had woken up in the pizzeria he didn't even realize. It was as if his life had just...resumed—it made sense seeing as he had died and woken up in the same place. What he believed was that his name was Freddy, he was a teenager who needed to get back home before dark, and that he was half bear, but no one could know—not even his parents could know. So, he left immediately for his house without telling the others. His parents acted rather shocked when seeing him—which confused him—but he was then immediately enrolled into the high school a couple months before Emily got enrolled.  Another problem? He had no idea he could turn into an animatronic.

His school life was honestly amazing as far as he could tell. All the other students liked him, in fact, he became part of the popular kids. He was placed in two AP classes—English Literature and Music Theory. He joined the symphonic band. He was liked by students and teachers. He was grateful for that. Most new students didn't get so lucky...

His head slowly turned to the girl that the boy had talked to. She was...familiar. He smiled softly. He was notably the more humble of the popular bunch. He empathized. A new girl? He knew that feeling.

He got a stopped walking and got slightly closer to her. "Hey!" He waved. He liked being friends with people. Now that he was grown though he had a calmer approach to making friends.