"You swore." !A Cashier x Dummy

This story contains spoilers in the original gasa4.I recommend completing the game first before proceeding to read this.

~

"Okay.it'll just hurt for a second right?i can do this."

Cashier asked,standing awkwardly,unsure of what to really do.
He looked over to Dummy,who seemed terrified at the thought of Cashier taking in all the information.
"You cant do that! He cant possibly handle all that information."
Dummy argued with kyu

"But if he doesnt take in all the information,Who can? We need to do this as quick as possible before the world breaks completely.If you know anyone bring them here immediately."
Kyu simply responded,not at all intrigued by Dummy's sudden protest.

Dummy grit their teeth in frustration,they looked over to Cashier with a concerned expression on their face.Cashier mustered up a small smile for them despite how overwhelming the situation is for both of them...Cashier thought it should honestly be an achievement to still even manage to smile at a time like this.

Dummy's cheeks was dusted with a light pink color when Cashier smiled at them,of course,they also smiled back.Even though things have been stressful and overwhelming,Dummy finally felt calm for the first time after everything.If they could,they would jump over to the platform with Cashier and just...hug him.But sadly that wasn't possible due to Dummy not having a path finding AI which made them completely unable to walk around by themselves.

"Are you sure you can handle all of this?"
Dummy questioned,still a bit anxious of what would happen to Cashier if he couldnt take it all.

"I'll be fine.Dont worry about me."
Cashier reassured with a smile although Dummy's worried expression didnt change a bit.

"Then swear to me."
"Swear to me you'll come back to me first thing after all of this."

Dummy said fiercely,Cashier was a little surprised.
Cashier paused before responding,

"I swear."
Cashier looked back at kyu and orby.

"Im ready."
Cashier announced to the two who had been watching and listening to them the entire time.

"Are you sure you're ready?No more goodbyes?"
The cube questioned.
Cashier nodded.

"Are you really sure you can handle this?"
Dummy interrupted,still feeling as anxious as they were earlier despite Cashier already promising he'd come back all right.

Cashier looked back at them and mumbled his last words to dummy before orby transfered all their info into his body,

"Its whatever.i didnt want to hurt you either."

"Besides,im just some cashier."

....