Luke. . . .

Last past sorry that it took so long but I hope you like this part bye
___________________________________________

"HEY LISTEN TO ME" you screamed as Luke and Lucas kept running. 'Ugh when I get to them there gonna get it for real this time' you thought to yourself as you all kept running which felt like forever.

As everyone stop running they looked at Lucas who was still smiling.

"Give me back my car NOW!" Yelled Luke "How about no not in till I have what I deserve" and with that Luke jumped at Lucas and you just stranded there looking at them with shock then the toy car slipped out of Lucas hands and landed in the road.

"OW! Luke brother help my leg" as you looked at Lucas you notice that he was laying by the sidewalk.

"Lucas!?" You said as you ran to his aid, you looked at Luke again and said "Luke we need help" but he just walked in the middle of the road and grab his toy car as he said "Stupid Lucas".

You all them heard a car you looked you at the road and saw a car coming.

"LUKE WATCH OUT!?" you screamed but it was to late he got hit by the car. Both you and Lucas looked in shock as tears ran down your cheeks.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alice"

"Here"

"Blaire"

"Here"

"Kayden"

"Here"

"Y/n"

"Here. . ."

"Lake"

". . . . ."

"Sorry miss j I think lakes late again you know how he is"

"-sigh- thank you Lucas"

As he fix his glasses that still had the crack on them.

Thanks a lot Lucas. . . .

I hate you. . . . .

And I will never forgive you for what you did.

For what you did. . . . .

I HATE YOU!!

But I still love you somehow. . . . . .

====================================

Hi guys I hoped you enjoyed this story and I'll be making another one about Bob velseb from spooky Month and all so yeah Ill see you on the next story soon love you.

Words: 330

Chapters: #1 ✓ #2✓ #3✓#4✓

You have finished the book good job have a good night/day/afternoon and remember live happy be happy.

-book by Ariel

-want art just ask
Don't have my social medias here you go

TikTok: @Did you know 🖤🥀

YouTube: your mom

Snapchat: me + my bf = lovers ♾️

Bye bye!