Feelings

There are so many things that affect people's feelings and emotions. The fundamental difference between the two is consciousness. Feelings are what we feel consciously whereas emotions are subconscious and instinctive.

Not wanting to get into detail but there is too much going on to just be quiet about it.

My personal life is a mess which is affecting my professional life because I do not feel like working. In short, I want to find marital bliss that everyone out there is experiencing. Obviously, social media is fake but damn, so many couples are finding their way through life with their spouses and family and then... there's me.

I'm not jealous of anybody because I don't wish for anybody to face sadness or have a bad life. All I am wanting is some happiness to properly experience with my spouse and be stress free, have him by my side, to talk and spend time together. And this is not selfishness because our families wish the same. It's just that our circumstances aren't going well.

In five months of marriage, I believe we have spent about three months together with love, happiness, and also fights. And I wish to continue the same.. just impatient about the current situation.

Allah has taught to us to be patient.. I'm trying but I'm only human. :)

Let's hope for better days, In Sha Allah.