Meet to Teenage Virat

In a whimsical twist of fate, the cricketing legends found themselves transported to an unfamiliar era. As the dust settled around the mysterious cricket ground, confusion lingered in the air. Mahi, Yuvi, Bhajji, Sonu, Dada, Sachin pa, Rahul Bhai, and others stood befuddled, their eyes scanning the surroundings.

"Dada, yeh kaha hai hum?" Mahiya inquired, seeking an explanation from his respected mentor, Sachin pa.

Before Dada could respond, Bhajji chimed in with an outlandish theory, "Yuvi, look! Isn't it like that movie we saw at night, where three heroes cross a wall and reach ancient times? Maybe we've also come to the past."

A collective gaze of disbelief fell upon Bhajji, yet Yuvi, distracted by the presence of a young teenager, entertained the notion. "Maybe you are right," Yuvi said, his attention momentarily diverted.

Meanwhile, the other group, comprising Rohit, Jinksy, Ash, Manish, Harry, KL, Kuldeep, Yuzi, Dev, and Bhuvi, trailed behind Sach pa's car. Witnessing Sach pa's car crash into an unseen wall and vanish, Rohit took charge, driving their car straight into the same wall. Miraculously, they emerged on the other side, finding themselves alongside the bewildered first group.

"Bhai, aap sab gaadi se kyu nikle, and hum deewar ke paar kaise aaye?" Rohit queried, seeking clarity from Mahi bhai.

"Rahul Bhai, little rabbit, I mean Virat, younger version of Virat, dekho," Yuvi exclaimed, redirecting everyone's attention towards the perplexed teenage Virat, who appeared annoyed by the sudden arrival of these cricket legends.

"Shit! Mere Jamnagar mein bhi maine khud ke, Manish ke, aur Veer ke younger version ko aise dekha nahi samne," Jaddu expressed, a hint of panic in his voice. Without hesitation, he sprinted towards Virat, prompting Mahi, Sonu, Jinks, Bhajji, and Rohit to follow suit.

As the group reached the younger Virat, a scuffle unfolded with a few boys troubling the teenage versions of Virat, Manish, and Jaddu. The troublemakers hastily retreated as the cricket legends intervened.

"Kaun ho tum log, bhago yaha se, warna yeh sardar apni talwar se sab—" young Jaddu began, threateningly, only to be restrained by Virat.

"Just ignore my friend here. Who are you all?" elder Manish inquired, trying to defuse the tension.

"I am MS Dhoni," Mahi bhai declared. Teenage Manish snorted, introducing himself, "Hi, I am Suresh Raina." The elder Manish looked embarrassed, and teenage Jaddu proclaimed, "Aur mein Harbhajan Singh."

"Oyy Sardar, he is telling the truth," Jaddu affirmed.

"So you are MS Dhoni, then you must be Yuvraj Singh. These two, Suresh Raina and Harbhajan Singh, right?" Virat asked, trying to make sense of the situation.

"Yeah," Rohit responded, still in shock at seeing the teenage version of his bestie.

Virat scrutinized Manish and Jaddu, the elder versions. "Why do you two look like Manish and Jaddu?" he asked.

"We are Manish and Jaddu, just more mature," big Jaddu replied.

"Liar, Jaddu can't be mature at any age. His mental age stops at 6 only," Manish retorted.

"We both know it stops at the age of 4, due to slipping from horses," elder Manish revealed. Teenage Manish, looking at him in shock, then grinned, "I liked you, Mr. I am your older version."

Virat, still processing the bizarre encounter, questioned Manish, "If you are Manish's older version, tell me, what is your nickname? Why did I give you that nickname?"

"Mani. You nicknamed me your totally not adopted cat because, according to you, I am as lazy as a cat. I got a little angry until Priyanshu told me it's your favorite cat," Manish explained. "Now, do you believe we are the same? It's only known by just two people—you and me," he added, looking at Virat expectantly, along with the other senior players.

     Please Tell me if You Guys Like It or Not. Vote and Comment too