Jaddu -Vi -Mahi.

In the cozy living room of Virat's house, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement as Jaddu and Manish shared their news about joining Team India. However, a subtle unease lingered as Younger Manish's lack of enthusiasm puzzled everyone, except for Elder Manish and Jaddu, who seemed to be in the know.

Elder Manish, aware of the unspoken concerns, clarified, "Virat is the Captain of Team India." The revelation didn't alleviate Younger Manish's worries, and he questioned, "So, me and Vi are batting partners, right?"

Ro and Rahul, Vi's existing batting partners, scowled at the thought of potential competition. Rahuliya boldly declared, "No, Chote Manish Bhai, I am Vi bhaiya's favorite batting partner."

Ro chimed in, asserting, "Excuse me, but I am his best friend and favorite batting partner."

A friendly banter ensued as Jaddu and Younger Manish, along with Elder Manish and Jaddu, claimed their roles as Vi's best friends and preferred batting partners.

As the discussions unfolded, Harry's sudden exclamation disrupted the banter. "Aaj 5th November hai?" he exclaimed, catching everyone's attention.

Younger Manish confirmed, "Haan."

Mahi added, "Aaj Cheeku ka birthday hai." The revelation triggered wide-eyed expressions from Younger Manish and Jaddu, who seemed to have forgotten a crucial detail.

"Ben Stokes! We forgot the cake at the bakery," Younger Manish swore, surprising everyone with his choice of words, usually associated with Vi.

Jaddu quickly took charge, "Main Jaake leke aata hu, tu Party ki tayari kar."

Mahi, being protective, questioned the plan, "Tu Akela?" Concern etched on his face, he didn't want Younger Jaddu to go alone, considering he was just a teenager. Younger Jaddu gave him a 'duh' look.

"I will accompany you," Mahi asserted, and the 'No argument' look signaled there was no room for discussion. Manish sighed in relief, knowing that with Mahi Bhai around, Jaddu's mischievous pranks would likely be kept in check.

Jaddu and Mahi set off towards the bakery to retrieve the cake that Manish and Jaddu had prepared for Vi's birthday.

During their walk, Jaddu couldn't resist probing Mahi about the future. "So, you are really from the future. Can you tell me if I have horses or not?" he asked innocently.

Mahi, playing along, replied, "Yes, you have horses, and you even name them."

Curiosity burning, Jaddu inquired, "Are Vi and Mani still best friends with me?"

A fond smile crossed Mahi's face as he affirmed, "You guys are, but your best friend group has expanded to include others like Rohit, Jinksy, Ash, Bhuvi, and Shikhar."

Jaddu's grin widened, and he sought reassurance, "They are really our best friends. They don't bully Vi, right?"

Mahi chuckled, "No, not at all. In fact, Vi is the strength and weakness of your entire group. He connects the dots between all of you."

Before Jaddu could delve further into the future, their conversation was interrupted by a group of troublemakers attempting to harass Virat. Jaddu, with his protective instincts, swiftly intervened, and Mahi Bhai followed suit. The troublemakers, seeing an adult presence, hastily retreated.

Concern etched on Mahi Bhai's face, he inquired, "Cheeku, tu thik hai na?" Virat, ignoring Mahi, sternly scolded Jaddu, expressing worry for his well-being.

"Why did you jump in the middle? What if they had hurt you?" Vi chided Jaddu, revealing an unexpected protective side. Mahi Bhai and Jaddu found themselves torn between being angry at Jaddu's recklessness and happy about Virat's evident concern for someone other than himself.

"Vi, tu chup rahega aur humein follow karega," Jaddu declared, glaring at Virat, while Mahi Bhai, amused by the unfolding dynamics, observed quietly.

"Cheeku, let's go to the hospital. You're injured," Mahi Bhai insisted, his worry for Virat evident in his voice. The trio headed towards the hospital, leaving behind a room filled with a mix of emotions, from concern to amusement, and an underlying sense of camaraderie that defined the bond between these brothers.

Tell me do you like today's Update?

    Jaddu- Mahi and MahiRat are my favourite pair Who am i kidding I love each pair of ICT.