Chapter 6

Wangji is sitting elegantly in his seat, writing his punishment, though not calmly. He knows weiying peeked at him occasionally but now he doesn't see any movements from there.
No! He won't look at him. Why should he? He's not shameless like him right?
He argued with his mind but couldn't help looked at weiying, did find a sleeping figure.
Wangji  stared at him for sometime, his heart started beat fastly as time goes.He suddenly closed his eyes, took a deep breath  to stabilize his breathing.
"A-niang!!"
He was disturbed by a sudden scream, opened his eyes to find the origin.

Weiying has awaken,shivering out of fear looking around bewilderedly.His eyes met with golden eyes which could bring him back to reality . Weiying averted his eyes quickly and left the place with a trembling body.
'Must be a bad dream' thought Wangji who looks like slightly concerned, summoned his zither - 'wangji' started to play a calming melody.He guessed weiwuxian won't go too far with that shaking body.
Weiwuxian who was standing beneath a tree near library, breathing hardly, decided to find shijie. Whenever he had the nightmares she is the only one who always comfort him. Although she couldnt take his worry away,he'll feel good.
His thoughts are merged into a calming melody, he focused on that . Cloud recesses is famous for music cultivation, it is usual to hear melodies sometime.
After a few minutes ,his breathing Comes to normal, he wants to thank the person and appreciate his skill.He followed that music which led him to a handsome man in the library.

Wangji in his white robes, plucking strings attentively while giving a cold aura around him. His fingers moved like feathers.

Weiwuxian stood there, not considering the world around him, gazing lovely at that man,  enjoyed the beautiful sight with that calming melody

'Lan zhan looks so heavenly...' He thought.
when the melody was about to end, he slowly walked up to his side
Wangji got a sight of weiwuxian who is approaching him and he ended melody.

Weiwuxian,"wow it was great. But why did you stop?? Is it because you're shy?"
The slightest concern on Wangji s face flew away when the other started to tease him.
Lan wangji ," Ridiculous"
Weiwuxian,"what is ridiculous here hm?.., after a pause in a soft voice, "Your wife would be a blessed one. hey..  can you play it onemore time? "
Lwj sat there motionless.
Weiwuxian continued, "what? Won't you play it one more time? For me? For  Your friend..? "
Wangji glared at him.Weiying smiled cheekily.

Weiwuxian seems calmed down hence wangji doesn't want to and chose to copy rules.
Weiwuxian, "lanzhan why're you so cold?."teased, "With this attitude you will scare your future wife for sure.you should be more expressive."leaned towards him whispered," romantic. Or.. how does she understand your feelings?."
Lan wangji sat with an impassive face doing his work.Not at all bother about weiwuxian.

His silent treatment was the most irritating thing for weiwuxian. But he vowed he ll become wangji's friend.No matter what happens.

With a sigh he asked, "do you really hate me lanzhan?"
Nothing came...
He doesn't want to bother him either so he retreated to his seat.

Next day, same goes he asked and told him about many things. To his disappontment lanzhan doesn't even spare a glance. Actually lan wangji was silently enjoying his company or he could have silent him in a blink of an eye.

Although lan wangji didnt say anything weiwuxian was admiring the silent beauty infront of him.
He talked so much nonsenses about yunmeng- his hunting, pretty maidens,his friends, juniors,admirers which makes only wangji jealous.
In the end a sulky weiwuxian called him( lwj )as a heartless man and retreated to his seat.

Weiwuxian is bored to death. Yawned.. Yawned...
Wangji saw weiwuxian is coming near to him with a paper. Weiwuxian placed it on the table.
Lanwangji was surprised to see his own drawing. He gently took it to admire the skill of weiwuxian .
The drawing is, Wangji is writing something with an impassive face. This person watched him thoroughly. He did draw every single features of him and his cloths.
If zewujun was there he would say that lan wangji has a small smile on his face. 
Weiying was observing lan wangji to see the changes .
Lan wangji saw the raised brow of   weiwuxian which teasingly asking' how is it? isnt it good?'
Lwj half heartly said "pathetic"
Weiwuxian , "huh?? But... "hold his words there and went back to his seat.
' Does he hate me that much?' He thought, didn't realise the softness in wangji's voice

Weiwuxian felt both happy and failure, he clearly saw wangji's happiness but lan wangji didn't admit it .He would swear he did see it. He didn't utter a word after that, silently sulked.
*Sigh*

At night, he couldn't sleep because of his old habit of sleeping.
His drawing was good enough for a compliment. Yet... He sighed for the nth time in the last hour.

Why does he feel so neglected?

He came out of the room
took a deep breath, enjoying the moonlit night,strolled around. He recalled an incident when he saw the roof top,his eyes searched for a' lan disciple '. He couldn't find his trace, his legs moved involuntarily to there and here, little did he know that the certain lan disciple was watching every movement of him from the shadow.

Pure coincidence..??

Wangji wants to know what he was doing here. So he hid in the dark and watched.
Weiwuxian was neither going back to his dorm nor sneak out from here.

'Whats he doing?is he searching for something or... someone??'

He shook his head to throw up the thoughts, walked towards wweiwuxian

Weiwuxian became alert, he turned to see who is approaching. His heart skipped a beat to see Lanwangji suddenly.
Weiwuxian remained still, spoke expressionlessly "What are you doing here? Its past curfew. Go back to your room"with that he stormed off from there.
A dumbfounded wangji looked back to Weiwuxian who was already melt in the darkness, 'wasn't that my supposed question?????'