Chapter 31

*Somewhere in Gusu..*

Xichen was hearing huaisangs beggings that to help him from Qiren's special classes.

Xichen calmly , " Huaisang your brother asked him to do. And you need it."
Huaisang," Xichen ge..." showed a puppy face.

They were interrupted by two junior disciples who bowed to them before spoke.

Disciple 1,awkwardly, " Sect leader lan, we're looking for lan er gonzi. Do you by any chance know where he's? "

Disciple 2 added," Lan er gonzi and wei gonzi aren't in library. Master lan asked to serve their food"

Zewujun nodded in a calm face, glanced at their food tray, " Give it to me. I'll go for him"

Disciples, " Sect leader lan..? " both taken aback at his words.
Disciple 1, " It's okay.. We'll do it ourselves" started to sweat.
Disciple 2, " Yes yes "

Zewujun showed his hands, gave an assuring smile and those two junior disciples  stared at him with hesitation. They don't know what will be the outcome if master lan find out this- its their duty.

Huaisang held the tray as he spoke, " I'll do it xichen ge " took the tray from them, " you may go... go "
Xichen throw him, ' what're you doing? ' look.
Huaisang, " it's okay. I'll accompany you to there. Please..."
So he can convince him.

Xichen sighed a little and dismissed the juniors before let out a butterfly and waited for the reply.

While huaisang with a tray, "  xichen ge. I know my brother is worried about me and i promise I'll graduate this year."

Xichen glared at him softly, " It's the same promise you made last year"

Huaisang sheepishly laughed, " I was not feeling well at that time of examination, but for sure this time I'll. Pleaseeee "
Xichen, "  uncle is only helping you.  Your extra classes can let him know where are your mistakes, he'll correct your mistakes and help you to improve . "
Huaisang pouted, " I'll do combine study with jiang xiong, pleaseeee"
Xichen looked at him and before he could speak, he saw the butterfly message of his didi. He Read:

" Ge, we're at jingshi.
See you in the dinner"

Xichen , thought,' As i guessed ' shook his head, ' wait..Dinner? What about lunch? What is there to be more important than his food?' Frowned a little, ' Are they on a figh-  No!' his mouth gaped at the realisation, mentally screamed,' A zhannnnn????? Yo-'

"Xichen ge? "

That call bring him back to reality, turned to  huaisang.

Huaisang, " are you okay?"
Xichen nodded
Huaisang, " where is wei xiong and Wangji xiong?
Xichen calmly, "Jingshi"
Huaisang casually ,"Oh...... " and " WHAT??" He snapped back at him,' Wangji xiong and wei xiong is at jingshi nowwww??? ' mind voice echoed.

Xichen took the tray from him as spoke, " They don't need food now. Huaisang.. I have to deal with uncle. Make sure you attended the extra class or I'll write it your brother."

Huaisang, "-"  dumbfoundly looked at xichen who just walked past him.

It took sometime to understand why xichen had multiple expressions when he read wangji's single message.
He smirked himself but whined at the next second as he remembered xichen's warning and the class.

Later, xichen and master lan had a chat with  their problems and duties. soon,their conversation turned to wangji.

Master lan curiously,"Where is Wangji? I didn't see him in the library."
Xichen calmly , "He's in the jingshi uncle"