3

Vegas put on his black t-shirt and lay back on his bed. Suddenly, Pete appear with tray in his hands. "I thought you're home."Vegas say. "I just come an hour ago. I feel like I want to have breakfast with you."Pete say with his sweet smile. Vegas staring at him blankly. "I- don't want to eat."Vegas say, sliding into his blanket. "What about you eat and we go out later? Looks like I have a full schedule for you."Pete say showing his activities list. Vegas quickly jump out the bed and look at the list. "this is great! but Kinn won't let me out after what i did last night."Vegas say, looking disappointed. "Then we'll sneak out. Now, sit here."Pete patting his lap. Vegas smile and sit on Pete while the older feeding him.

-

"Can I have vanilla ice cream? with waffle?"Vegas ask as they walk pass the line of shops. Pete look at the dessert shop and pull Vegas with him. "Welcome! What can we serve you?"the young lady ask. "One vanilla ice cream and two waffle please. Vegas, you choose the topping."Pete say, pointing at the topping tray. "I want this one, and a strawberry with chocolate drizzle."Vegas say. "Sure. Wait for a minute, I'll get it ready."she say and start making the order. "Vegas..."Pete pull him closer and hug him. "Mum I want ice cream!"a young kid yell. "Is there a kid?"Vegas ask whispering. "Hmm... Don't look at them. Focus on me."Pete say. "Sir, your order!"the lady called. Pete pay and give the ice cream to Vegas.

Vegas quietly enjoying his ice cream with the waffle. "Where you want to go next?"Pete ask. "I thought you have a list?"Vegas asking back. "I don't want to do the list. Let's do what you want."Pete say. "I don't know, I just want to be with you... You comfort me. I just want to hear you talk I guess."Vegas say and Pete could see him shaking. "That's so sweet of you. How about hang out at my house? With the bodyguards of course."Pete hold Vegas' hand. "Sure!"Vegas jump happily.

--
They heard Pete's car entering the garage. "Pete! I thought you're- oh!"Big cut off his sentence when he see Vegas coming out from the car. "Hello, Mr Vegas. Guys! Mr Vegas is here!" Big yell. The rest of bodyguards running out to greet their boss. "He's here to hang out with us. Can you make him your pancakes?"Pete ask. "Sure!"Arm reply and quickly move to the kitchen.

Vegas take a sit on the couch with Pete and Big while Pol helping Arm preparing the pancakes. "So you want to watch some movies?"Big ask. "Sure. Anything."Vegas reply trying to keep smile on his face.

PRANG!!

Big running into the kitchen. "What the hell?!"he scream. "Arm didn't let me help him!"Pol say. "That doesn't give a reason for you to throw the bowl!"Arm reply. "Are you still mad at me for not coming two times straight!?"Pol guessing. "Fuck off Pol! Fuck off!". "SHUT UP! Mr Vegas is here!"Big say. "We're sorry."Arm say.

"What was that?"Vegas ask. "Nothing, you know, Arm and Pol are careless sometimes. They must've drop something."Pete say. Knowing very well those two are going through their relationship conflict. They focus back on the movie.

--/

It's almost the end of the movie and it's only Pete and Big that wide awake. Arm already fall asleep on Pol's tight while the other land on the couch. Pete look at Vegas snoozing on his shoulder. "It's not even evening yet they already look so tired."Big sigh. "You should get some rest too, Big. I know Mr Kinn called you last night."Pete say. "Yeah... But I'm not sleepy."Big say, changing the moving.

"N-NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T! STOP! PLEASE!"Vegas crying in his sleep. "What's wrong?"Big ask. He never see Vegas in this state. "Can you take a glass of water please?"Pete order. Big nodded and get it in the kitchen. "Hey, hey ... Vegas... Shhh... It's stopped. it's stopped."Pete whispered. Vegas stop raving as soon as he heard Pete's voice. Pete continue patting him like a baby in his arm. "Vegas... Vegas..."Pete slowly wake him up, didn't want to scare the younger. "P-pete?"Vegas rubbing his eyes. "Yes... It's me. You good?"he ask. "W-where is him? D-did he left?"Vegas ask with tears forming in his eyes. "Hmm... he left. You're save."Pete say, wiping those tears. Pete grab the glass from Big. "Take a sip. You must be shock."Pete say with his comfort smile. Big just standing there, couldn't process what just happened. Who left? Who is he? What has stop? The hell is happening?

-

Pete put the blanket on Vegas. "I'll be outside, okay?"Pete say as he get up. Vegas quickly reach his hand. "Can you- stay with me? He won't come if you're here."Vegas ask. Pete smile. "Okay... I'll stay here."he sat back beside Vegas. "Hey... do you want to hear a story? about my life? How I get along with Porsche and the bodyguards?" Pete ask. Vegas nodded with smile.

"When I was a little kid, around 6 to 7 years old... My mom used to bring me to the lake. She say, 'If you have a problem, you can scream it out loud'... I did. I keep screaming until I didn't realize that I'm moving closer to the lake."Pete stop and chuckle. "Did you fall into the lake?"Vegas ask. Pete nodded. "I did. And there's one guy who quickly pull me to the ground. He is Big. He's hanging around with Arm and Porsche at that time. Since then, we become friends."

"I never have a friends... I think I'm a bad boy. That's why no one wants to be my friends."Vegas say. "Now, you have me... And I promise you I'll always be your friend."Pete say kissing the younger's hand. "If anything, will you still love me the same?"Vegas ask. "Sure! I'll hold you close, so close, so I can catch you when you fall. I'll give all the hugs and kisses that you deserved. But I need you to trust me... We'll make this out."again, Pete land a kiss on Vegas' forehead. "Thank you, for comforting me..." Vegas started to close his eyes.

"No.... Thank you, for being such a wonderful person... And I hope you know how proud I am you were created..."