two

third person pov

"Oh fuck off." Camille groaned, turning on her side and letting the weightless duvet spill off the bed. Carelessly, she banged her hand on her phone in an attempt to turn off the blaring alarm. Pattering in, Pebbles silently jumped upon the cotton-covered mattress to nuzzle into Camille's lap.

"Hey bubba." She cooed, stroking his ginger fur. "I've gotta go film with square-headed Will today, it's not even his main channel it's fucking S2W, I mean how far can you fall?" Camille explained in mock outrage, picking up her phone and unplugging it from the charger, "Speak of the devil, he shall appear." she muttered seeing a message from Will.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

willne

willne: oi lass be here in an hour idc if you've just got up :))

camilleispeng: I will make you my drink bath water :))

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chucking her phone to the side, Cam pushed herself off the bed and made her way to her bathroom to get a warm shower and mentally planned out the outfit she was going to wear. Rummaging through her wardrobe she found her outfit, a white cropped turtle neck top and mid-waisted baggy jeans with a brown worn Carhartt zip-up jacket. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

camilleispeng

liked by worshipcecilia and 43,784 others

camilleispeng fit for today to go film with @squarehead aka @willne

willne funny. Now go die.
camilleispeng before or after we film?
willne after I need the views
   camilleispeng anything for you my square lord

worhsipcecilia aww we ship
camilleispeng i actually feel ill now

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Locking her car door, Camille walked to Will's front door and idly knocked.

"Oh my gosh, Cam!"

"Oh hey! How've you been?" She replied, surprised to see Mia but giving her a hug whilst going into the flat.

"I've been good thanks, you?" Mia asked as they both continued walking into the piercingly white and black kitchen where Will was sitting scrolling through TikTok.

"Noncing on kids again Will?" Camille quipped

Looking up, Will replied, "Nah just George, you alright short arse?"

"I'm absolutely beside myself, I've been demoted to S2W." She mock-cried, screwing up her face.

"You wouldn't be if you didn't treat it like slave labour!" Will dramatised sarcastically, getting off the counter, "Come on Camille, time to record!" Will sang excitedly walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Wish me luck," Cam muttered to Mia whilst following Will.

"Alright you lot! Welcome back to S2W today James has ditched us to shoot his pathetic music video so I've had to pull in a sub for today's airline video, Camille Banes also known as Camiily, yes she has a fucking shit name but Alex was busy." Will laughed, doing the intro to the video

"How dare you, my name is original and means I love myself as I've taken ily and added to one of my many nicknames 'Cami' instead of just merging my first and last name, Willne." She dramatically retorted then after a pause realised "Wait who the hell is Alex?"

"Oh yeah guys sorry forgot to mention, Camiily is new to the sick life of being friends with me so she doesn't know the eboys crew yet, even though Alex makes 50 grand a month." Will informed, filling in the audience.

"Didn't answer the question."

"I didn't ask." Will replied about to play the video before Camille stated obviously in disbelief "Well yeah cause I asked the question, you knobhead."

"It gonna be a fucking long recording," Will whispered to the camera making them both burst out laughing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

camilleispeng

liked by imallexx and 67,281 others

camilleispeng twatface editing our new video on S2W go and watch before will shags your mum <333

jamesmarriottyt YOU CUNTS HAVE REPLACED ME.
willne yeah go cry about it
camilleispeng so mean

worshipcecilia I love this duo
camilleispeng I thought we were the best duo babes :((

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's note
Hey I hope you have enjoyed the first full chapter I'm trying to make it as slow-paced as I can to build up the book better but it will get there eventually. Please comment, vote and share any feedback or ideas is appreciated! :))

💌