five

third person perspective

"Oh my unholy god" thought Cam as she finally pushed herself out of her bed to get some painkillers. Just before she would comment to herself about never drinking again she heard movement outside her door.

Now shit scared, Cam grabbed the first thing she could see which happened to people her camera and yanked opened the door yelling, prepared to throw the camera at someone "IM GONNA KILL YOUR MUM- wait Cecelia?"

Camille's eyes landed on her blonde haired best friend sitting on her couch also scared shitless but with tears streaming down her rose flushed cheeks.
"Oh Cece what happened?" Cam asked now worried, putting down her camera.

"Aaron he-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, he's proposed to Adelene didn't he?" Camille predicted, Cecelia had been stuck over her first ex Aaron since they broke up, even with all the other people she had been with he always had a special place in her heart.

"I know I know." Cecelia repeated, "I just can't get over him I've always thought that maybe he'd come back and try us again."

"Babe I know how bad you wanted to be with Aaron again and I know you'll always care for him and that's ok but you two just didn't work." Cam explained tears welling in her eyes too, sitting down on the chair with her. She thought that Cecelia had actually moved past it this time.

"Let's just take a sabbatical for today." Cecilia suggested,

"A mental health day, time to wallow as well as uplift ourselves." Cam added in agreement, "Let me message Will cause we talked about making a video for today last night, I have no clue why I knew I was gonna be dead."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
willne

camilleispeng: sorry nonce I can't film today 😔

willne: Is it about Alex Ik he was a bit of a prick

camilleispeng: no no it's not that Aaron proposed and Cecelia isn't doing to well

willne: he didn't deserve her she's wayyy out of his league knobhead

camilleispeng: Ik but it was her first and stuff she'll be ok

willne: ofc she will be shes like me a prime sex haver and an alpha

camilleispeng: ofc ofc 😩

willne: suck your mum.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm sorry for disturbing your day." Cecelia apologised as you put your phone on the counter

"It's ok I'm always here and I was only gonna be on S2W anyway."

"That's such an insult you definitely should be on his main." Cecelia laughed slightly wiping away her tears.

"Right I believe we have wallowing to do." Cam jested, opening her freezer and getting two tubs of ice cream, "Salted Caramel or Vanilla?"

"Vanilla please."

"Of course." She replied shutting the freezer and sat with Cecelia again.

"Gilmore Girls?" Cam asked switching over to Netflix, already knowing the answer.

"Of course."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

camilleispeng

liked by inabber and 63,782 others

camilleispeng sorry for no updates I took a slightly drunken mental health day with @worhsipcecelia

jamesmarriotyt YOU GO GIRL
worshipcecelia TY BABES 🫶
camilleispeng SO KIND 🥹

willne ahh I see ditching s2w for the booze 🙄
camilleispeng tbh I'd ditch s2w for a hair band 🥰