Prologue

Lights , Broken glass , screams , car rolling into the forest , cold breezes coming from the open windows , darkness surrounding the car.

' We all die , some of us earlier than others , we have no idea when we will die , but when we do , it becomes a big surprise. The time you think everything is okay , okay will hit you like a bowling ball in the gut and everything will go downhill, we have no say in when we will die but when our time comes we have to let go and say goodbye'.

I hear voices , but they're too distant for me to hear what they're saying , I opened my eyes and everything I saw was blurry , my vision had not recovered yet. I could hear my heartbeat beating really , really slowly .

*Beep beep beep * *Heart beat* " Her heartbeat is slowing down , she's losing alot of blood , someone get me Doctor J stat " I heard someone say over the loud ringing in my ear "But doctor he told us not to disturb him his very busy now " said another voice
"So you'd rather let her die" said a very intimidating voice " No not at all doctor , I just meant tha- " said a panicked small voice that was cut off from the rest of her sentence " Good then, stop telling me how to do my job because last time I checked I'm the teacher and your the student here , I've been through more difficulties than you could ever imagine , and this little girl will not be one of the people that was put underground, this is not her time and I will not let her die, do you understand me !?! , Great now get me , Doctor J now !!! " Said the intimidating voice , when I heard the words that came out her voice I smiled a little in my sleep.

" Doctor the patient's sleeping mask is off , she seems to be awakening while we're still in surgery " said a male voice " Well put her mask back on and get an extra breathing tank we might just need it , if she sees herself in this condition , it'll be harder for us to get her breathing and heart rate to calm down . " She said " Yes doctor , you heard the doc let's get to work people." He said , I heard footsteps running out the door , and steady ones stepping towards me.

" Hey sweetie don't worry it's going to be ok , this will all be over soon , and you'll be out of here in no time ok." she said while running her hands through my hair.

With those words said everything turned black .

" I Won't Let Anything Happen To You ...... "

" I Promise"

To be continued ...

Hoped you enjoyed and stay tuned.

I love you , ❤️
I adore you , 💜
And I'll see you soon . ❤️

I'm out ✌️

- 🐺🐺 Mariyana 🐺🐺