Drifted Away

Like an autumn leaf , you drifted out of my reach
- Me ❤️

3 years later

" Hey dad talk to Trix will yeah "
" What did she do now "
" She took my headphones I mean like how's a brother supposed to listen to music without headphones "
* Sigh * " Just listen to it without the headphones "
" Who hurt you dad , who hurt you "
He said as he looked at his dad with a sad expression and gave him a pat on the shoulder
His dad just face palmed himself and went back to cooking dinner as Liz would be coming over tonight . Ever since that day three years ago Liz would always check if Trix was ok , she really acted like an older sister to Trix and a 2nd daughter to him.

* Ding dong , ding dong , ding dong *
Mark immediately got up and ran to the door opening it widely and leaned against it as he saw Liz patiently waiting there carrying two camping bags and one , hiking bag on her back.

Once Liz caught sight of Mark her smile immediately dropped as she saw the infamous brother of her now best friend which was a year older than her ( she's 20 , Trix is 17 and his 21 , she studied to become a doctor at a very young age because her dad owned the hospital Trix was at )
" Sup .... how you doing bab-"
" Hi uncle Daniel how are you doing , excuse me Mark your blocking my way "
She said as she put her hand on his face moving him out of her way before he could utter another word as she walked in with her suitcases .

Mark was literally tongue tied no girl had ever turned him down like this and he liked it
( See why they call him the stupid one , well there's your proof )
" Oh hi Liz , how you doing ?"
Mr.Daniel said as he hugged her
" Oh I'm fine uncle thank you, umm where's Trix ? "
" She's up in her room as usual , you know she never used to be like this, she used to be in love with the out doors she'd always used to treat everything like it was an adventure, but I guess after the incident that part of her just drifted away and I can't blame her it was hard these past few years , but at least now she's not getting panic attacks anymore "
" Yeah your right she used to constantly hurt herself , it was so heartbreaking for me to watch "
" Yeah "
" Anyway , I'm gonna see how she's doing , I'll talk to you later Mr.Daniel "
" Yup see you later Liz "

* Knock Knock *
" Come in "
Said the young black haired girl with pink highlights flowing down her long hair she had beautiful black eyes , that looked just like her mother's . She gazed out of her window looking at the little garden that she made with her mom when she was younger , she watched the birds hopping around peacefully , she really loves this spot of her house it was the only place that calmed her down. As she heard the knock she knew that it could only be non other than her best friend Liz , she watched as the 21 year old brown haired girl strutted into her room waving at her and putting her jacket on the hanger as she sat on her friend's chair which was near her study desk .
" So I heard that your dad signed up for a family trip that his boss offered him to tag along on , this is good your going on a trip with the fam this Thursday , that sounds really fun , it could even be a bonding experience."
" Wait how do you know about that ? "
" Mark told me ? "
" You talk to that idiot ? "
" He talks to me not the other way around , and why didn't you tell me about this trip and yet you told Mark "
" Hey , I didn't tell Mark my dad did and besides he was gonna know about it either way his going with , unfortunately "
" Yeah whatever , but still why didn't you tell me about this "
" Cause I know your gonna say I should go on it "
" But you should , it might help you and your family. "
" With what exactly ? "
" With reconnecting with the world and your family , your floating away boo and we can see it , it's like every day you lose a part of yourself and we can't seem to talk to you about most stuff anymore , we just want you to bond with us again , we love you and want the best for you , that's all we're asking for "
" I know and I'm trying , but it's hard Liz , it's just so damn hard "
" I know , but this trip could be a turning point for you and this family , just trust me okay this could be a life changing adventure for you , if you make it one "
She said as she got up and left the room

Trix thought about the words Liz said to her and thought that maybe this could be a life changing adventure for her and she could reconnect with her dad and brother again , so as she took out her phone and went into texted her dad telling him her final decision , she wrote .

4 seats reserved for the Trip To Dragons peak

" This is gonna be one hell of a trip , I'm sure "
She said as she smiled excited for tomorrow as she went down to have dinner and tell the others the exciting news .
~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( She's right this is gonna be one hell of a trip )

Thank you guys for reading this chapter , thank and I love you my dear wolves