chapter 23: Fell for a Criminal

Yibo knew that Zhan will surely come at this time. He had been looking for Zhan for a while until he glanced upstairs and after looking for a while , he saw the man.

Yibo wanted to laugh seeing Zhan's hand holding binocular while looking at the entrance. But he couldn't bring himself to laugh. He raised his brows when he saw the binocular pointed at him and Zhan obviously didn't expect yibo to find him at all as he put the binocular away.

And then he was immediately pulled back by someone. Yibo frowned as he shifted his gaze elsewhere. Looking around the hall he could see many familiar yet unfamiliar faces. He saw quite a number of triad's people. Some of them are either from US , some from Seoul , just like how he and Haoxuan came from China.

Yibo thought, looks like quite a number of government people are keeping their eyes on the whole auction too.

Not only LIA but he is afraid there are few more unknown organisations. But one thing puzzled him. Zhan seemed clearly hostile towards him as it he couldn't use a sniper and smash his head but he still hold back. What is he waiting for?

Zhan who mercilessly pointed his gun at the uninvited guest was stunned. He pulled back his gun as he stared at the person from head to toe. The face had at least three bandaid. Arms had bandages and who knows how many places were like this.

Zhan murmured, " No way. A is too cruel."

The person who stood before him is none other than 004 ( Yu bin) . A sent this guy once again? He didn't even recover!
"He is indeed cruel. But I'm thankful he didn't tell me to work for you."

Zhan had question marks on his head as he asked," what kind of order did you receive? Who's the target ?"

Yubin leaned on the wall and replied, " 003. Death order."

Zhan seemed as if he was not surprised . Actually he was not really surprised since he knew from the beginning what A does to the betrayers. Also , 003 had committed serious crime so it was inevitable. And who is more qualified to deal with 003 than 004? Though there is one rank difference, it might not be difficult to deal with 003.

Sighing, zhan mumbled, " its a pity that scumbag Haoxuan only ever regarded him as a mare guard."

"What do you mean?" Yubin asked.

"Agent 003 fancy Haoxuan. Easy."

Yubin :.....

"007, are you serious? 003 really fell for that scum?? Unbelievable. "

"Why? Are you touched? want to abort the mission?"

Yubin stared at Zhan strangely and then replied without hesitation,  " who cares about the reason. He betrayed LIA and I have to kill him. Even if you are in his position I will not think twice."

Zhan swallowed back all the curses he wanted to say and replied with a laugh, "You are indeed a loyal dog."

Yubin ignored Zhan's ridicule as he pulled zhan closer saying, "I had been to the agency. Even though we didn't inform A about 001 , I suspect A knows about him. His connections are too wide."

Zhan nodded in agreement. He knows A better than others. No one can hide anything from his eyes. So do them. Even if they didn't report , others did. Even now , Zhan would not be surprised if he finds A's dog watching over his every action.

"Then? What's A planning?"

"  I saw him and agent 002 talking in his office when I went to report. What do you think? Will he send agent 002?"

"I don't know man. I haven't even seen what 002 looks like let alone judge his capability. Its just since he is number two , dealing with 001 alone will be difficult for him." Zhan replied as he too leaned on one of the pillars.