A Twist of Tales

They were both dropped, Faith landed in the garden filled with flowers and pretty fairies but Lilith fell over the edge after getting up in and landed in the School for Evils moat.

"Oh No!" Faith said as Lilith dropped.

Faith watched Lilith lose her balance but she was too far to be help. Getting up, she exclaimed "She's most likely dead!" to the fairies who pushed her away to a room fill with marble floors and bathtubs with mirror everywhere.

"Welcome to the School for good Faith and- Where's Lilith?" The Dean of Good said. A fairy flown and whispered the event happening before, "Oh well" she sighed and cleared her throat. "Welcome to the school for Good Faith of Gavalden" The Dean smiled.

"This must be heaven!" Faith said, since she was used to getting her sisters used bath and old clothes.

Gleefully the Dean grabbed her and sat her down, The Dean was smacking makeup and perfumes at Faith and lastly gave her a Blue Cream dress, that had the two swan symbols.

"Follow me" the Dean said as they walked into a hall filled with students.

Faith sat down next to a girl, who was tanned ,had pretty eyes and porcelain skin.

"Hi I'm Faith", she said.

"Oh your the reader! I'm Antoinette daughter of Queen Agatha and King Tedros of Camolote" the girl smiled to her.

"Your mother is a the legendary Queen from Gavalden!" Faith said in shock.

"Yes and My twin brother Author the 2nd is over there" Antoinette pointed at him behind them,

He was beautiful, nice cheekbones, and lovely smile.

Faith smiled to him and he smiled back.

Faith though if she could make him her prince her mother would love her most...

"Antoinette, I pray we are roommates" Faith gushed.

Antoinette smiled, and nodded her head looking at the other side of the hall of evil.

Antoinette was looking for her best friend, Sophie's son ,Hagrid. They smiled at each other and waved.

"Welcome to the school for Good and evil" Professor Sophie said.

"At this institution, if u get 20th place 3 times in a row u fail!, but no one has failed for 20 years now." Said the Dean of Good.

"The Ball will be held for top good and top evil students and must require a date or if evil a friend or else u fail!" Professor Sophie said gleefully clapping her hands.

"At the end of this year, the school for good and evil, will send the top 3 evil student and good student on a trip to the castle to meet the king and Queen" Sophie said excited.

"Yawn" said Antoinette.

"You are now free to find ur dorms and have the day to get to know the rest of the students!" The Dean of good said.

Antoinette linked arms with Faith and brought her over to Hagrid, who was already talking to Author the 2nd.

"You two this is my new friend, Faith of Gavalden!"
Antoinette smiled.

Hagrid evil eyed Faith looking at Antoinette link arms with her. While Author smiled.

"I'm prince Author the 2nd descendants of my grandfather King Author and the most handsome Prince alive"  He said and flashed a smile.

Faith lost interest as she could smell ego drip from him. "Hello" she said

"I'm Hagrid, the son of the Dean of evil" He said plainly.

Hagrid was rough looking but hints of his mother's beauty glinted at her.

Antoinette smiled and pulled Faith away, to get their schedules and dorms. Antionette and Faith weren't in the same dorm but Faith was with a girl who was asian, most likely from India who looked like jasmine.

" I know what ur thinking I look like princess jasmine u racist" the girl eyed Faith.

Now Faith was excited to see how the year would end.