Chapter 1:Get Lost, You Cheater!

On Su Le’s favorite sofa, a male was holding a female in his arms, and the two of them were currently kissing. Both were so absorbed in the kiss that they did not take any notice of their surroundings.

Su Le stood at the doorway. She wasn’t sure which emotion she should express. Anger? Sorrow? Or maybe a bit of both.

Before she entered her first year of university, Su Le’s mother had told her to never find herself a man who is rich and handsome. Largely because, those type of men are dazzling, but also the hardest to handle.

Unfortunately, the advice was quickly slammed on the table, “Mother, I was a muddle-headed.” Her mother was not all that serious when giving her advice, and even more so was Su Le as the listener. But thinking about it now, Su Le had to admit that her family’s empress dowager was right: men that are rich and handsome are really no good.

Su Le had always felt that life had three melodramatic events. One, when realising your name was not in the top scorers list. Two, when realising the bride was not yourself on the wedding night; and three, seeing a familiar face but your relationship with each other is not that good.

Su Le has a handsome boyfriend who had a good family background. After graduating from university, Su Le found a job in B City while her boyfriend worked at his father’s company. The two of them even bought an apartment together and planned to settle down together.

However, there was another woman currently in the apartment and that woman was sitting on her fiancé’s lap.

On the same night when her project documents were stolen, her fiancé was also stolen from her by the woman who competed against her since young. Su Le thought both her luck and name were bad that all the events were occurring right in front her.

“Su Le!” Zhuang Wei’s expression changed when he spotted Se Le at the doorway. Immediately, Zhuang Wei pushed Lin Qi away and went to Su Le’s side before taking her luggage. “Didn’t you call yesterday and said you won’t be back until tomorrow? Was the trip tiring?”

Su Le glanced at him once but she remained silent as her gaze fell onto Lin Qi who was still seated on the sofa.

Lin Qi lifted her nice-looking chin and smiled charmingly at Su Le, “Long time no see, Su Le.” Looking very pleased with herself.

Su Le had a headache. She did not know how different that woman thoughts were compared to hers. For her to be so pleased to be her fiancé’s second, it was as if it was something glorious. She also could not understand how thick-skinned a man could be to still act innocent when caught red-handed.

“It hasn’t been that long. Didn’t we see each other frequently before graduation?” Su Le smiled back and slowly drank a glass of water. Seeming as if she didn’t notice Zhuang Wei’s expression getting more and more unsettled, “Where are you currently working at?”

“You still don’t know?” Lin Qi laughed lightly as her delicate fingers covered her mouth and revealed a flirtatious expression, “I’m working at Zhuang Wei’s company. I’m currently his assistant.”

Su Le smiled in response and reached for her luggage to get a small box of coffee beans out, before passing the box to Zhuang Wei, “It’s the coffee beans you enjoy.”

Zhuang Wei’s heartbeat gradually calmed down as he saw the smile on Su Le’s face. He’s only playing around with another woman, it wasn’t a big deal. What man doesn’t play around occasionally. Besides, the woman in charge of the house, his wife, would only be Su Le. This guarantee should be enough to satisfy Su Le.

After tidying up her luggage, Su Le brushed her fringe to the side before raising her chin slightly, “Zhuang Wei. I, as a woman, don’t want you. That box of coffee beans I just gave you, consider it as a break up gift.” She looked at Zhuang Wei then at the other woman, “Lin Qi, since you like second hand goods, then I will be magnanimous and give this man to you.” After speaking she left with her luggage and never looked back.